All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009

Almost forgot I have a phone camera at times. Here's a few random pics.

Word!
nepoc_occ1.jpg

This guy has some serious ballz!
nepoc_occ2.jpg

Oh Snap! Is that Mark beating James in beer drinking?
nepoc_occ3.jpg

Hope that is rain and not bugs! Though with the way my drive home went, either is believable..

i ran into AMAZING amounts of GIGANTIC bugs on my drive home....swarms of them all over 84 in NY. My windshield is still recovering after days of driving in rain.

i ran into AMAZING amounts of GIGANTIC bugs on my drive home....swarms of them all over 84 in NY. My windshield is still recovering after days of driving in rain.

ya same here, I had like dozens of bugs splattered on the front lip, at first glance I thought it was paint chips from small rocks, but luckly bugs can be wiped off

I'm still pumped about this too, very happy I went, i realized afterwords that I really should have brought some of that Turtlewax Ice spray at least, since I've been so busy putting stuff into the car, that it's never been cleaned.. since.. well last time Chris cleaned the car(boom03), it's that much better when that Spicy glares in the sun after a good clean.. and again it was great to finally meet most of you, was so destracted walking around and looking at things that I forgot to even vote, turns out my dad had the sheets in his back pocket the whole time!

i think the dismal weather played a roll in people coming. the bulk of the people who showed up sunday were already in surrounding areas or hotels. even though....i inherited a lot of nepoc crew car photos to love and cherish. i even have douche bag white 6 in my favorites folder. lol.

i didn't take too many on the ride home...was just really tired, and i had quite a few from saturday.

I will get pics loaded up when I get back stateside..

Ashley, you got an amazing rolling shot of my car.. thanks so much!!!!

(lol), ya when they announced that he had won I looked over to see what the look on that guys face was, he was just standing off to the side, not too happy, funny thing is that every time someone came over to ask about his car or vote chris would mention that the guy with the white 6 would prob. win.haha, and he (white 6) was wiping down his car every few minutes when I looked over at him.. a little overkill, the thing was clean already, glad chris won though, great to meet him and very nice car, he was right next to me the whole time and I didn't even remember to check out the engine bay!

(lol), ya when they announced that he had won I looked over to see what the look on that guys face was, he was just standing off to the side, not too happy, funny thing is that every time someone came over to ask about his car or vote chris would mention that the guy with the white 6 would prob. win.haha, and he (white 6) was wiping down his car every few minutes when I looked over at him.. a little overkill, the thing was clean already, glad chris won though, great to meet him and very nice car, he was right next to me the whole time and I didn't even remember to check out the engine bay!

eh you didn't miss much in the engine bay (lol2)

just kidding

Back