All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009

I wish there was something cool around here that could attract that many mazda people up this way....

ya but the great part about it, is the place isn't all THAT far it was a reasonable drive (at least in the morning when you're not beat from the day). So you get to have a nice cruise before you hang out! (spin)

NEPOC representing! Wish I could have stayed longer.

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had an awesome time and great weather...As I've said before and I'll say again...Wish I could have been there!!! :D

Thanks for posting up the stories, pics and vids...I've had a blast just going through this thread...No doubt NEPOC is a great Mazda Club and it's always an honor to have you guys on the forums...Zoom Zoom! (rockon)

EPIC Mazda meet! Thanks to all for the good times and support. I love NEPOC.

First round of photos: http://www.altspace.com/nepoc/5209/

sm_occ_front1.jpg

Poster quality shot!

Great coverage! (2htumbs)

Fun pics...Thanks for posting! (thumb)

Thanks Storm, All Sponsers and OCC for the AWESOME!!!! meet and an AWESOME!!! time..looking forward to next time.. just took a nap for a few hours..now im going to edit up the pics i have and post some of the good ones up...ashley the highway pics of our cars came out awesome..(cool)

i must say thats the most fun ive ever had at a TGI fridays and i cant see how it could be topped.. LESTER!!!!!! i hope he comes to this thread..

Your post puts a smile on my face...Glad it ROCKED! (2thumbs)

Thanks everyone that came out. Also thank you for keeping the meet going without any problems.
Special thanks are definitely in order for the Canadian Crews, NEPOC and the Protege Garage Crew. You guys definitely made the meet as great as it was traveling as far as you guys did.
THANKS!!!!

Big Thanks goes to you for representing the Mazda scene and organizing such an awesome event...I'm very proud and honored that the Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) Community could be involved with such a Monster Mazda Meet and of course OCC. (2thumbs)

Did you look at my photos? Here's one.

PICT6525.jpg

That is one badass lookin' MS6!

(ohsnap!) Party Time!

Great shot but could do without that random banner in the background...;)

Same here. next meet you guys run it yourselves lol

Must have been one hell of a challenge no doubt...Hope you're up for it next year!!! :D

NEPOC representing! Wish I could have stayed longer.

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

Everytime I see pics of the NEPOC cars at a meet...They've been modified and look better than ever...Keep it up guys! (2thumbs)

hahaha i love the one with storm giving you the finger.

yeah the meet was great...i love googling the meet and seeing pics/vid people post on all the boards haha.

now i need to work on getting my car to a place where people will take pics of it ;)

no love for the mx6's...

Thx Antoine. We love ya bro, wish you could be here. Ally, you rock! Pics are phenomenal!

Back