All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009

Following Jenn's guidelines and bought some Mike's Harder Lemonades. Though I have made it past 2...

great time today guys

and max u dont have to wait until next year...NEPOC does stuff all the time :)

Ya I was just talking about the actual OCC event and all that stuff, but I will deffinetly be going to all the meets I can, schools almost up, and once I'm back from San Salvador Bahamas school bio trip heh..can get my car all set up then..
WOOOT I HAD SO MUCH FUN. My scalp is burnt! Wish I could have stayed tonight but I had a blast anyways! Check out my photos

http://gallery.me.com/williams.t#100094
I hear ya, I believe I have a true farmers tan now.. nice line across my arms and neck haha
Sweeeeet! I'm loading mine up now.

uploading mine now as well, mine are here now, still wish I took a couple more pics, had some cars I forgot to take pics of, but gonna add what my dad took tomorrow
http://s546.photobucket.com/albums/hh435/Sack107/OCC%20All%20Mazda%20Meet%2009/?start=0

Last edited:
Following Jenn's guidelines and bought some Mike's Harder Lemonades. Though I have made it past 2...

Well HOW MANY did you make it through? All 4? If so, I'll be impressed, hahahaha.

Yesterday was awesome. I'm really bummed I can't go today but there's always next time.

Well HOW MANY did you make it through? All 4? If so, I'll be impressed, hahahaha.

Yesterday was awesome. I'm really bummed I can't go today but there's always next time.

Yeah I guess you can say I made it past 4 but I am feeling it today... I don't think I drank enough water to begin with yesterday then come home to drink...not a good idea haha. Not sick just a headache.

What an awesome time. It was good to see everyone again and what a night at the hotel. Hahaha.

Thanks to Storm and Ally for setting this up! I will definitely be there for the next one.

Thanks to James and his dad for the water and such.

I know she won't see it, but a big thank to the waitress at T.G.I. Friday's... She made the night fun!

.....and lastly, everyone who voted for me to win best Mazdaspeed6/Mazda6. That dude in the white 6 was angry. :D

are the "what a night at the hotel" and "big thanks to the waitress at TGIFridays...she made the night fun!" comments related?

Awesome time at OCC - Can't wait for the next meet.

And as for the waitress at Fridays, I kind of feel bad.

Man that whole thing was a blast. Thanks for the good times and great memories everyone. :D

thanks to wayne and james!!!! great weekend for sure! the ride home was wet again, but fun! my car ran so well that suspension and tire combo is killa!!(yes)
bruce, thanks for breakfast!!
Protege Garage - ken, thanks for the give aways and the new tank!!
Corksport - Pat, thanks for the new SS brake lines!!
STORM and OCC, great job man!! wear that NEPOC sticka proud now!! ;)

Last edited:
Ahhh finally online...

Great time as always, really glad I made it...

Thanks to Gary and Lee for letting me crash in their room haha, next time I'll plan ahead better.

Nice to meet a lot of new people, names to screennames and cars is much better now :)

As always huge thanks to Storm and Ally for putting on a great meet. It was above and beyond what I expected, though I would've had a good time regardless :)

I love the NEPOC crew...

Pics/vids and a writeupthing soon after I get more beer in me and wake up a little. If anyone noticed I'd zoom past ppl on the ride home since following people for hours was making me tired haha.

Ahhh finally online...

Great time as always, really glad I made it...

Thanks to Gary and Lee for letting me crash in their room haha, next time I'll plan ahead better.

Nice to meet a lot of new people, names to screennames and cars is much better now :)

As always huge thanks to Storm and Ally for putting on a great meet. It was above and beyond what I expected, though I would've had a good time regardless :)

I love the NEPOC crew...

Pics/vids and a writeupthing soon after I get more beer in me and wake up a little. If anyone noticed I'd zoom past ppl on the ride home since following people for hours was making me tired haha.

ya, after i left the remaining caravan and headed down 495...i was feelin a bit tired and not really concentrating on driving! (yawn)
great times...we love you to ash!:D can't wait to see that tunnel shot!

EPIC Mazda meet! Thanks to all for the good times and support. I love NEPOC.

First round of photos: http://www.altspace.com/nepoc/5209/

sm_occ_front1.jpg

Last edited:
Back