All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009

Oh yeah you guys remember these cars?

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

I hit 167k on the way back ;)
IMG_2597.jpg

Thanks Storm, All Sponsers and OCC for the AWESOME!!!! meet and an AWESOME!!! time..looking forward to next time.. just took a nap for a few hours..now im going to edit up the pics i have and post some of the good ones up...ashley the highway pics of our cars came out awesome..(cool)

i must say thats the most fun ive ever had at a TGI fridays and i cant see how it could be topped.. LESTER!!!!!! i hope he comes to this thread..

Last edited:
I stand corrected.

I don't know how I missed that one Josh. I looked through your pictures last night. I bet it was because I was extremely tired last night..

Last edited:
Check this out...the guy who one best RX-8 has only 9 posts on the RX-8 board. Go figure....hehe. Thx to all who voted for me, I know who you are and that's what matters the most to me.

Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it this year.

Did you like the 6's exhaust note? anyone?

I knew that guy from the 6club. He is pretty much the only one that got parts made for the 6. No company wants to do anything for the V6.

I like the car from afar (but ya there are some mismatched painted parts...) and the interior is a little much for me, but its not a bad car.

The exhaust is terribly loud. If it wasnt so loud it would sound good. The video makes it sound good probably because the mic on the point and shoot was peaking. It way louder than the video can show and raspier as well.

He's a good guy though and if he could fix the quickly painted body panels it would be a sweet car.

Back