ALL 2.3 DZR speeds Want a TMIC

What color is the production intercooler? and I would really like some pics of it installed with the additional shroud. Will order asap after seeing

What color is the production intercooler? and I would really like some pics of it installed with the additional shroud. Will order asap after seeing

We're all awaiting further info on this product. Stay tuned to this thread. I'm sure Corksport will have those answers in the near future.

We are closing down the $299 pre-order today for the TMIC. The price will go back to the $399 retail.

-Derrick

Any word on the finish of the intercooler? Polished? Anodized? Or will it be unfinished at that price?

The intercoolers will be unfinished at that price. We are sending one out for anodizing to give people another option for a finish. When we get it back we will post it up.

-Derrick

Here is a picture of the production intercooler and one with the stock 2010+ cover installed. I will post up pictures of a 2007-2009 MS3 with the cover soon. We are on schedule to have these in stock late in March.

CorkSport-TMIC-Mazdaspeed-3.jpg

CorkSport-Mazdaspeed-3-TMIC-installed.jpg

-Derrick

Not willing to buy without seeing the option shroud. Lots of pictures stock. BORING. I wanna see the optional one that CS has made.

seeing the optional shroud is a definite. Is there a benefit to having the mounting brakets cast in a 1-piece manner? Other manufacturers seem to use the separate bracket approach.

Its amazing how CorkSport has responded to our request for a high quality TMIC. I'm excited to be one of the first people to get my hands on one! I Want to also thank everyone here for the support and Input on specs.

Enjoy Corksport's Support and Services and most of all High Quality Products!

I'll start a New Thread with first impressions and tons of pictures! ETA is first week of March.

Here is a picture of the prototype 2nd gen MS3 trim ring. The only changes will be tighter tolerances around the edges and better mounting hardware.

1-13.jpg

The MS6 and 1st gen 3 will use a slightly different shroud, but the idea is the same.

It will allow for easy switching between the AL trim ring and the stock cover by only needing to remove the 2 M6 bolts. We can offer the trim ring in black, red and blue anodized for a slightly higher price over the natural aluminum.

This is great news, Thank you Jacob/Derrick, for all the hard work and i bet long hours you guys put into products for our cars.

BoostedSpd6, that pic in your sig is...sic. awesome job.

Is there going to be a dyno chart we can peek at with this tmic? You state that this piece "will give you superior performance gains over the stock intercooler. "

Back