2016~2023 ABS and tire traction system lights on

Hi everyone. A few days ago I turned on my CX-9 as normal and noticed that the ABS symbol and the tire traction symbol in the instrument panel remained showing even after ignition. The ABS symbol kept flashing while the tire traction system was a solid light.

This is the ABS symbol (flashing):

SQRIbGJ.png

This is the tire traction symbol (solid light):

fqrUjnQ.png

My car is about 2 years old and doesn't have any other issues. Any idea what might be causing this ? I assume I should take the car to a Mazda service center ?

Maybe an ABS sensor malfunction…I recommend bringing it to the dealer while it is still under warranty.

Thanks for your reply. If it is a sensor or ABS braking issue, I assume it would be completely covered by Mazda since my vehicle is still under warranty period ?

Thanks for your reply. If it is a sensor or ABS braking issue, I assume it would be completely covered by Mazda since my vehicle is still under warranty period ?
Yes, you have 3-year / 36K-mile new car warranty, take the CX-5 to a Mazda dealer as soon as possible to resolve the issue. Let us know what the dealer has found.

Back