About gone....

JDM-P5 said:
***UPDATE***
Word on the street is, I'll be rolling up to ATL INT'L on Tuesday morning to fly out of there (I was going to depart out of Montgomery)...so, I'll be getting the specifics either today or tomorrow. If anyone of my GA sistren or brethren wanna see the Philster before he leaves...this would be it.
I'll be sure to let you all know the specifics as they come around.

Cool - let me know what time. Maybe you'll have time to meet for breakfast or something before you head out. :)

Thanks for the good looks folks....I'm going out tonight & I'm gonna get SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHED!!!!!!

Woohaaaaa.

Nice little vid. I wish it could have been longer. Too bad we couldn't have met up longer for some better pics and some more vids.

Lol, you woulda gotten sick of him if youd hung out for any longer.

Phil, have fun, dont get no muslim women pregnant (they get pissed about that) and keep your head wherever you want it, you're not gonna get shot at in Qatar (unless you get some body pregnant, the watch your ass). Bring me a scorpion. The least poisonous one you can find. I'm gonna let my cat fight it.

Heh heh...thanks Miller.
Jomo...when I come back to visit...we'll get all the guys together and meet up.

JDM i like the drop, car is looking cool. Joe your car sits like a bus compared to his , ha ha!

RacerXGirl said:
Cool - let me know what time. Maybe you'll have time to meet for breakfast or something before you head out. :)
For those who may wanna stop by....I'm set to depart here @ 9AM CST and ETA @ Atlanta Int'l Airport around 12 EST...my flight departs @ 3PM EST....I'm flying out of the DELTA terminal...I'll have my phone on me....If you need it...SCOTT has it. ;) If you guys can't make it, n/p....I've got my lappy, a Nintendo DS & my iPOD to keep me occupied, as well as 7 other folks flying out along with me.
TTYL.
-Phil

I won't be able to make it by the airport, but best of luck you, bud. Be safe over there. Most of all, thank you for what you are doing (usa) . The first round is on me upon your return.

kcbhiw said:
I won't be able to make it by the airport, but best of luck you, bud. Be safe over there. Most of all, thank you for what you are doing (usa) . The first round is on me upon your return.

Thanks Kevin(s).
I hope to be back when they said I'll be. Hopefully, they don't extend me...lol.

Back