99-00 MSP Bumper

99 Pro

Contributor
:
1999 Protege LX
Looking for the guy that makes the 99-00 MSP bumpers. The kind that Protege LX99 just put on his car. He said that some one from the Quebec Protege Club makes them. Can anyone help me out with trying to contact this guy?

What is the word in french on the website for me to sign up? I don't understand a lick of french.

Hey thanks. I signed up and got an e-mail back from the guy, but he doesn't speak English too well. Is he a good stand up kinda guy (ie: not a scammer)? Are his bumpers of good quality? Basically paint and then install them?

Are you buying the bumper from him?
Did you get a shipping quote from Quebec to SK.

I'm thinking if the shipping will cost you 1/3 or even 50% of the cost of the bumper

SKY said:
Are you buying the bumper from him?
Did you get a shipping quote from Quebec to SK.

I'm thinking if the shipping will cost you 1/3 or even 50% of the cost of the bumper

I'm actually not too sure what I am gonna do. I can't decide wether to go with that bumper of just mold a front lip onto my current bumper. I'll probably wait till the spring though since we all know how winters can be up here. Thanks for all the help though guys......you've been a big help!

That guy who made them should do a group buy on them here. He would proabably make a killing.

It doesnt look too good in my opinion. There grill hole is too big and the fittment doesnt exactly right.

my 2 cents.

TampaSport20 said:
Sport 20 > P5 wannabe bumper

Maybe so, but for us in Canada it may be the only way to go. Shipping something as big as the Sport 20 bumper from the states would be insane. Plus you have to buy the grille, and lights to make the Sport 20 fit right. It all adds up.

Would the guy that made those be willing to do another group buy for them? Could someone from the Quebec club ask him?

I thought about doing this a little while ago...

From what I've been told, there is a little bit of work to be done to get it to fit perfectly, but nothing major.

At $400 CAD + shipping (for non-Quebec Protege Club members), it's a bit pricey for me. Almost the same price as a Sport20.

But you don't have to worry about it taking forever at the border and getting hit with those lovely border charges. From Canada to Canada = easy shipping.

Back