5 Year Service (2019 CX-5)…Anything special to do?

:
2019 CX-5 Signature
Hi. My 2019 Signature (bought new) will be getting its final power train service under warranty soon.

The manual doesn’t seem to suggest anything special but is there anything I should ask to be checked over based on the experience of people here?

"final power train service under warranty" <==== What's this consist of?

What needs to be done now all depends on what was done previously. Since we don't know that it'll be pointless to recommend anything except for what's in the manual.

I would let the service manager know that your warranty is about to expire and to look things over closely to see if there's anything amiss. This would include reviewing relevant TSBs and any pending software updates. This all depends on having a good and trustworthy service manager.

I would let the service manager know that your warranty is about to expire and to look things over closely to see if there's anything amiss. This would include reviewing relevant TSBs and any pending software updates. This all depends on having a good and trustworthy service manager.

If only...

Thanks…that’s the sort of thing I was thinking about. I’m concerned about the dealership though. At the 3 year warranty mark, they proposed a series of “inspections “ that were going to add a lot of money for essentially nothing significant.

I was going to ask the OP what is the mileage on your '19? Have you had brake fluid and transmission fluids changed yet? From research I have done, it seems a 30k interval on the transmission fluid is a good idea.

oil change, transmission fluid change, brake fluid change, all air filters change, coolant refill, fuel system cleaning, new spark plugs possibly, accessory belt, new tires possibly, check all hoses for leaks or cracks and engine bay for oil leaks. That should do it.

Not at all. This is what had to be changed on after the 5th year , given that its 50k+ miles. I forgot the leaking tensioner for the accessory belt and the transfer case/diff oil but mine is FWD. Better then new now. Still having 35mpg, etc.
Which of the items do you think is not needed?

Back