#327 is gone

:
97 Maxima SE 5spd
It's totalled, I'll have pictures in a few days. Oncoming car made a left in front of me, I hit her, spun her into the middle lane, hit a curb, went airborne into a tree, then rolled the car. As far as damage goes, A pillar went into the roof, all four tires blew, all four rims damaged beyone repair. Motor and transmission shoved through firewall, both air bags deployed, front windshield cracked. Entire left side is dented and caved in. Front end is destroyed.

Wow I'm glad to see you are here to post about this. Sorry to hear about the car. If you haven't make sure you get checked out by a doctor. Let us know how everything is going.

"MY DAD HAS A GREAT SET OF TOOLS.....I CAN FIX IT!"

Sorry to hear about your accident. So what's the new car gunna be?

Wow, sorry to hear about that - hope you are okay!! The car can be replaced with another one, that's for sure.

Alex

That's how I totalled my honda. (Except I didn't go airborn or anything) But, then I got the MSP so keep your chin up. Maybe something good will come out it. Everything happens for a reason. Glad you're ok. Best of luck to you!

I'm doing ok, most the skin is scraped off my right knee, its pretty sore. I have a long bruise across my shoulder and neck from the seatbelt. Thats about it. Dunno what car I'll be getting next, I want another MSP.

glad to hear you're ok also. MSP seems to protect amazinly in crashes looking at the severity of all these. good luck in your healing and new car search

GAspeedProtege said:
I'm doing ok, most the skin is scraped off my right knee, its pretty sore. I have a long bruise across my shoulder and neck from the seatbelt. Thats about it. Dunno what car I'll be getting next, I want another MSP.
I'm glad that you are doing ok. Seems like a pretty violent accident to only get a scraped up knee and bruise.

With pain and suffering you might be able to settle for enough to get an Evo or STi if you would want one.

Back