300-400 whp Club in DFW

come on dwf GET THOSE MOTORS IN, BROKE IN AND TUNED AND PUT THOSE PUPPIES ON THE DYNO. MAKE ME WANT TO GO BIG OR GO HOME. I HAVE DEBATED FOR A WHILE IF THIS CAR IS WORTHY OF MODDING ANYMORE AFTER I HAVEN'T SEEN REAL WORLD DYNO WITH MORE THAN 300 WHP. SO GUYS COME ON AND STRAP THOSE CARS DOWN AND LAY DOWN THE LAW. (2thumbs) I LIVE CLOSE SO I WOULD LOVE TO COME SEE THESE BEAST, BEFORE I DROP $$$ ON THIS THING AGAIN.

theres always this option.(humpleg)for anyone wanting to go real big.
I know its my pipedream. I've been following this thread.
Love to see big numbers coming from our self proclaimed "slowteges"(rockon)

pro1.jpg

ok will then we will have to see about that buddy, ill be at the next one we go down to burlington coat factory afterwards im meetin up with a bunch of evo buddies and we all go run every sat. nite
yea but see the thing is that you can only go so far with that 2.0 and the 2.3 has much better potential sorry dude either way its a loose loose situation if you stick with msp, and as for the looks that your opinion but i got a ms3 for the performance and potential not for the looks, if i ever got a msp it would only be for the looks of the car not the potential because it has none

so explain that 2.0 vs. 2.3 theory to your evo friends.
-so basically you roll with people who are faster than you, and your trying to talk s*** to people who are faster than you.... wow your cool

i dunno where i stand yet power wise,..there's always something going on with my car.lol. and i'm not from dallas. i have mad props to you all. and the cars look great. Dana tunes my car. and has done work on my car. i've done a large portion of the work. huge..portion..rather.. but i don't have slips or w/e ..i just know i'm on 8psi right now and the car pulls like a b****. check my thread for info...but a couple months back, before my trans took a s***. i was woopin a couple nice cars around my area...STI, mustang GT, Jetta GLI on 22psi, and an SRT4 on 17-20 psi...so my car is doing pretty well.

Back