3" Downpipe Group Buy / Fire Sale - $275 shipped???

If I knew it was ready I would. Would be a nice 2 1/2hr drive down there.

So, is anyone else still waiting?

IDK if it helps put anyone at ease, but I got my DP a while ago and it's well worth the wait. I haven't installed it yet, but even if I was still waiting for it, I would be happy when it arrived.

IDK if it helps put anyone at ease, but I got my DP a while ago and it's well worth the wait. I haven't installed it yet, but even if I was still waiting for it, I would be happy when and if it arrived.

Fixed that for ya :)

BAHAHAHA!

I agree with float though... The quality of the product and the way it turned the power loose with my 3" exhaust is amazing. That doesn't have anything to do with purchasing a product and waiting for 3 months to get it and no updates for 5 weeks from the supplier/builder. He's logged on since then... How hard is it to come into your own for sale thread on a forum that's supported you for so long and give an update to the people that supported you and are still supporting you? Is there an excuse for that?

instead of bumping this thread hoping for a response, email him directly or PM him. He may not be subscribed to his own thread. But if you PM him or email him, he will know, especially if he gets notifications to his phone. He may not even be aware of the issue, especially if he hasn't responded to the thread in a while. He may be under the assumption they are all shipped. You never know.

instead of bumping this thread hoping for a response, email him directly or PM him. He may not be subscribed to his own thread. But if you PM him or email him, he will know, especially if he gets notifications to his phone. He may not even be aware of the issue, especially if he hasn't responded to the thread in a while. He may be under the assumption they are all shipped. You never know.

I have done both about 2 weeks ago. I'll try again, I guess.

I'm waiting for him to finish up my manifold too, I'm guessing he just has way too much on his plate right now and can't catch up...

So, any updates from the buyers? Anyone received theirs yet?

maybe see if anyone knows him, has his phone number, lives close by and can make direct contact with him to find out what's going on? Because at this point, it's pretty obvious that a response isn't going to be made through this thread, PMs or even email.

Agreed. I sent a couple PMs over the last month and emailed him last night, but I have yet to hear anything about my manifold either. It would be really nice to just get an update of any sort, I have no problem with patience but I get a bit uneasy when the seller just drops all contact.

Seriously, there's something up with this...

08/11- 3 shipped
08/13- 3 shipped, "Shipping 3 tomorrow", "Shipping 3 later this week, maybe more"
08/16- 2 shipped of the "Shipping 3 tomorrow" on 08/13
08/15- chubhawk received his
08/16- bwalt received his
08/17- float_6969 received his
09/01- Pope says that 9 are being built this weekend leaving only 2 to be finished*
09/03- *11 DPs pictured^^^^^^
09/10- Perro Del Sol, Spiced MSP, msp14, mebarsh received theirs
09/11- Dr0 received his

Back