3" Downpipe Group Buy / Fire Sale - $275 shipped???

The Moderator Team and myself are keeping an eye on this situation...Can we confirm exactly who is still waiting on Pope?

Does anyone know what's up with Pope and why the lack of communication...I hope he's not avoiding this thread and Community.

Still waiting:
1. rally2003
2. spicyprotevo

I just barely sent him a PM this morning. Not expecting a return message, but it never hurts to try. I'm glad Antoine and the mods have their eyes on this, hopefully nothing bad has happened to pope and that everything will all work well as planned.

You can't file a dispute with PayPal after 45 days... I hope it doesn't come down to something like that, but just an FYI

WTF? Yeah it has been almost 3 months. I have a bad feeling this could get ugly.

I contacted paypal and it made my day that much worse when the agent told me that they won't force the seller to give me my money back because its been more than 45 days. However, they did say they will keep an eye on it so they make sure he won't do that to anyone else.. It's worth a try for everyone still waiting to contact paypal.
This makes me upset at how much I heard everyone to stop bitching and be patient, this is where keeping quiet and overly patient has gotten us who are still waiting.

You can't file a dispute with PayPal after 45 days... I hope it doesn't come down to something like that, but just an FYI

^ this... many people plan out elaborate scams to ultimately beat the paypal loophole. past 45 days and you're pretty much screwed/not gettin your $$ back.

GLAD I FILED MY PAYPAL CLAIM WHEN I DID!!!

^ this... many people plan out elaborate scams to ultimately beat the paypal loophole. past 45 days and you're pretty much screwed/not gettin your $$ back.

What made you file anyways? Have you never waited for a part to be made?

Still waiting:
1. rally2003 - downpipe
2. spicyprotevo - downpipe
3. JDMazdaFamilia - downpipe
4. KrayzieFox - manifold
5. lowpro35 - manifold

Last edited:

What made you file anyways? Have you never waited for a part to be made?

Who cares why he did it. Whatever it was he ended up being right in the end. I would have if I was aware of the 45 day thing.

Back