$2300 SHIPPED can get you into the F/I world!

exactly. well let me see what they will charge me for an 1150 money order. I live in Indiana so it may take a little time getting it to you but i'll make sure you have it by this up coming weekend.

Brandon's PR5 said:
exactly. well let me see what they will charge me for an 1150 money order. I live in Indiana so it may take a little time getting it to you but i'll make sure you have it by this up coming weekend.
should be no more than a couple bucks. then just make sure you send it UPS or something with tracking. i will hopefully be taking my car up to Mesa this weekend and dropping the car off, so you could expect the kit to probably come out by next wed-thur and have it the following week. thats tenatively speaking.

Sounds good Matt. My buddy said he would put it all in if i got him a How-to on installing the kit, fuel pump, and drilling a whole in the oil pan. I bet your happy to finally get it sold. haha

yes i am...but i have no idea how to do the oil pan, im sure someone could tell you...prolly taking it to a welder...

it should be pretty damn easy to install..you have me and the whole forum to help you out. the only issue you will have is having the oil pan tapped and the exhaust will need welded like i said. so you will have a rather large exhaust leak on the way to the exhaust shop.

Matthew said:
so you will have a rather large exhaust leak on the way to the exhaust shop.

Its not an exhaust leak. He'll just be track ready until he gets to the exhaust shop.

Matthew said:
ok send it check or MO thats fine. Preferrably MO. paypal sucks with the 3% fee.

SGT Matthew A Jones
A Co. 309th MI BN
1st Reclassification PLT
Ft. Huachuca, AZ 85613

MP3skaterNC said:
are you giving him another bung to weld on to the oil pan?
Yeah that is something you'll need. . .along with new gaskets and such.

I do have an extra steel bung for welding on to the oil pan. I can send it for a small handling fee.

Matthew. . .glad the kit is finally sold. . .now I just need to find a buyer for mine (well that and get it all cleaned up and ready to go).

i would just use gasket maker s***. thanks for the help and suggestion of the bung beavis.

Yeah, yeah RTV for the oil pan definitely. I was referring to the other gaskets.

Anyway, glad to see you sold it and you can do your MAM kit now. . .woot!

Back