2021 CX-9 GT - stock tires question

Just picked up my new CX9 GT and have a question on the stock tires. I noticed they came with Bridgestone tires but the booklet/brochures inside my black case they gave me that stores the owners manual has Faulken/Bridgestone/Yokohama tire pamphlets.

Is there a way to tell which brand tires I was suppose to get?

Thanks!

Just a follow up. I must have watched 10 youtube vids and all of them had different combos between the 3 brands. I bet thats why they include all 3 tire pamphlets in owners case.

Upvote 0
I have noticed that the tires you get can be random. My 2018 came with Bridgestone's and my 2021 has Falkens.

Upvote 0
My 2021 has Falkens.

Which one would be better?

Honestly, I don't think they are that much different. I replaced the tires on my 2018 with PIRELLI SCORPION's and honestly, I found them to be a huge improvement. Grippier, quieter and little to no change in MPG.

Upvote 0
Falkens are apparently better than the bridgestone ecopias. No one has figured out the reason for all the different tire models. When shopping for my 2018 GT. I had the choice between 2 from the lot. One had the bridgestone and the other had the falken. Both in the same size on the same wheel on the same trim and options model.

Upvote 0
How much did the Scorpions set you back?

$937.55 which included tax (SC). It was another ~$100 for installation at the tire shop they shipped it to. I initially thought the whole process of having tires shipped to a shop for installation would be awkward but it was super easy. Buying all my tires like this from now on.

Upvote 0
Back