2014 CX-5 listed for sale in NJ

I suppose since these all come from Japan, they start on the west coast and have to work their way east. I saw 3 roll off the truck last Friday in MN. Drove one on Saturday, had another in the garage since Tuesday :D I saw more being delivered last night as well.

I suppose since these all come from Japan, they start on the west coast and have to work their way east. I saw 3 roll off the truck last Friday in MN. Drove one on Saturday, had another in the garage since Tuesday :D I saw more being delivered last night as well.

The cars bound for the East Coast sail through the Panama Canal. Takes about a month at sea after leaving Japan before they arrive in port.

Local dealerships here (San Jose, CA) don't list any 2014s.
I asked in one of the dealerships slightly farther away and they said they should have them in 3 weeks.
I don't think it is authoritative answer though. I waited for so long, I don't mind waiting a little longer.

Local dealerships here (San Jose, CA) don't list any 2014s.
I asked in one of the dealerships slightly farther away and they said they should have them in 3 weeks.
I don't think it is authoritative answer though. I waited for so long, I don't mind waiting a little longer.
galpin in LA say they have around 8 in stock - probably going today to see if true

Six 2014 CX-5 appeared in the listings of one dealership here.
Info is limited (they list them as 'UT' WTF?). I've chatted with them and they told me they have 2 white Touring trim, with the 2.5L and more to come.
I think I'll do some test-driving today, I'll try to compare 2.5L AWD and 2.0 AWD trims (hopefully, they have both).

Back