2012 Mazda 5 Sport 6MT - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeballs

:
2012 Mazda 2 Touring SG 5MT
2012 Mazda 5 Sport 6MT

This is my wife's 2012 Mazda 5 Sport 6MT that we bought new 2 summers ago. We are selling because she wanted a pickup truck. It's in good condition, and I've added a larger Mazdaspeed 3 rear swaybar, bushings, and upgraded Moog endlinks. Good tires - Falken Azenis PT722 (grippy, quiet, all-seasons). Always used Mazda OE 0w-20 and mazda OE filters. AEM dryflow drop-in/panel intake filter. Mazda TSB - dealer installed engine mount inserts (solved a sqeak from the drivetrain)...that was the only time I've had to bring this back to the dealer or fix anything.

This is a family vehicle, and as such, has some minor scratches on the exterior and interior that will not show up well in photos. I have a full set of weathertech floor liners, OEM rear cargo area protector, and inno roof rack with fairing available, but not included in the sale price.

This car is a blast to drive. Great clutch feel, shifter, and steering. Excellent cornerning grip (the new tires and RSB have helped here). Certainly the most fun available with sliding doors. I've really enjoyed it.

List Date: 8/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Mazda 5 Sport 6MT
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mods please move this to the appropriate thread. There was no option to put this in the proper spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back