2010 Mazda 5 commercials

DKaz

:
2007 Mazda 5 GT 5MT
Just caught the second half of a 2010 Mazda 5 ad where a Mazda 3 is racing around then stops, the 3 body is lifted off the chassis and wheels, and then a 5 body is lowered into place with a family running in. It was a pretty cool ad. :) This is the Canadian verson as it pointed to mazda.ca and starts from $20,495.

Just caught the second half of a 2010 Mazda 5 ad where a Mazda 3 is racing around then stops, the 3 body is lifted off the chassis and wheels, and then a 5 body is lowered into place with a family running in. It was a pretty cool ad. :) This is the Canadian verson as it pointed to mazda.ca and starts from $20,495.

What??? A Mazda5 commercial?
Hard to believe but it's good to hear that they are finally advertising it. I didn't think that would happen until the new 2011 model came out.

Cool. That just made my day. :)

I should've asked my wife too she's bilingual lol.

1. Go to www.YouTube.com
2. Search Mazda 5 commercials
3. Search Mazda Premacy commercials.

Do that a few times, muahahaha, you'll see all kinds of commercials. (flash)

I like the one where the guy picks up the girls, then picks up the beer guy stranded along the road, classic! (rofl)
Peace!(rei)

Just saw this commercial, including the weiner dog in the red sweater(?) jumping into the 5's hatch. Great colour on the 5. Some kind of red that looked pretty sparkly.

What??? A Mazda5 commercial?
Hard to believe but it's good to hear that they are finally advertising it. I didn't think that would happen until the new 2011 model came out.

Well, in Canada, they've been advertising the 5 since the launch in 2006. As far as I remember the orginal slogan was ''Your life has changed, no you'' and it was showing a young family (mother was hawt).

Just saw this commercial, including the weiner dog in the red sweater(?) jumping into the 5's hatch. Great colour on the 5. Some kind of red that looked pretty sparkly.

Lol yea the dog is cute, gets in just as the rear hatch closes. Was the family dressed in racing suits?

I keep on missing the commercial because it starts off with a Mazda 3 and I ignore it thinking it's a Mazda 3 commercial lol. The red looks better in photos than in person... just looks very dull in real life.

"The best way to get the family car you really want, is to start with a car you really want then..." forgot what they said but something like adding more space to it or making it family friendly or something, man I wish I had a TV capture USB stick then I could record it and post it!

Having Kids Is Never Been Cooler

Here you go guys, enjoy. Hope you have the Quicktime Plug-in. The video is in the link below, damn Apple, does not let you insert the link directly...

Rhino Supervises Entire Assembly Line for Mazda

Rhino CD Vico Sharabani recently collaborated with director Jason Smith of Industry on an elegant new :30 for Mazda via Doner, Detroit. Sharabani supervised the planning, shoot and post work for all VFX, with a special focus on a detailed pre-vis to streamline the spot's creation as much as possible.

The setting of What's Inside is a high-tech garage where a MAZDA3 is partially deconstructed then seamlessly reassembled into a MAZDA5. As the crew of mechanics and machines finish their job, the vehicle is boarded by a family who drives the new MAZDA5 out of frame. While the spot appears to be totally live action, it is really a seamless mix of CG and in-camera footage blended to show off both the interior and exterior of Mazda5.

"Both Doner and Jason Smith were outstanding creative partners," noted Sharabani. "They understood that making the natural flow work would require major `Frankenstein-type' surgery, and their insight and willingness to adapt were refreshing. We used multiple layers in post to fully integrate a complex composite, a process that was considerably easier than it could have been, since we took care of as many details as possible in pre-vis."

[Digital Facility, Rhino]

Reading these posts, I figured that you are Canadians. Here in the US, Mazda doesn't advertise the 5 at all, not that I've seen. Mazda's latest "Sign and Drive" promotion features almost every other US model available EXCEPT the 5. Also absent in the ad are the RX8 and Miata.

Still a rarity to see one in my part of the world, although I see more now then when we first bought it 8 months ago.

Reading these posts, I figured that you are Canadians. Here in the US, Mazda doesn't advertise the 5 at all, not that I've seen. Mazda's latest "Sign and Drive" promotion features almost every other US model available EXCEPT the 5. Also absent in the ad are the RX8 and Miata.

Still a rarity to see one in my part of the world, although I see more now then when we first bought it 8 months ago.

Not only is the Mazda5 absent in their commercials, they are also absent in their print ads. In fact you hardly even see them even mentioned in the dealer ads in the papers. It's like the car doesn't even exist in the US...

I was watching The Office on CW and an Americanized version of this ad came on (basically fuel mileage in MPG instead of L/100km lol)

I don't remember but maybe! And they added a disclaimer about it being a six seater and a few other things. lol.

Latest posts

Back