Mazda 5 Suspension Upgrade/Lift Question

I’ve recently bought a used 2010 Mazda 5 for a winter beater and all of the suspension components are destroyed, I was just curious if there is any other vehicle suspension that would work on it to lift it farther than the 2” lift that everywhere sells for the stock suspension I have a mk4 jetta on f150 and jeep suspension to lift it and clear huge tires, I just can’t find any forums about actually lifting them or if anything else is compatible with them.

About the only lifting I’ve seen anyone end up with was AnthonyVerde’s. He put the rear springs from a CX7 in the back, and had spacer plates made for the top of his front struts. That gave him about 2”.

I’ve recently bought a used 2010 Mazda 5 for a winter beater and all of the suspension components are destroyed, I was just curious if there is any other vehicle suspension that would work on it to lift it farther than the 2” lift that everywhere sells for the stock suspension I have a mk4 jetta on f150 and jeep suspension to lift it and clear huge tires, I just can’t find any forums about actually lifting them or if anything else is compatible with them.
Yeah, as @icspots mentioned, I was only able to achieve the ~2" lift with CX7 rear springs and front strut spacers. This allowed me to use 215/65r16 tires which further added to the lift (probably had 1/4" of clearance between the top of front tire and the spring perch.

Before I got rid of my 5, I had done a ton of research trying to find even taller springs for the rear and for the front as well in conjunction with the spacers. If I recall correctly, early 2000s Tacoma front springs would fit the rear of the 5 (very close inner and outer diameters and shape. And I want to say Tribute/Escape springs would possibly fit up front. I would be leery of going too high up due to stress on the CV axles.

Back