2010 Mazda 3 Hatch Stock Exhaust??

Bijou-MP5

Contributor
:
2010 Mazda3 S Hatch
Just installed Racing beat exhaust for my 2010 MZ3.

my stock exhaust is sitting in my garage, anybody want it? only 700 miles on them.

Nice! How's the tone? When I was talking to Corksport, they told me you had to cut out the old exhaust (to get it out of the rear axle area). True?

Nice! How's the tone? When I was talking to Corksport, they told me you had to cut out the old exhaust (to get it out of the rear axle area). True?

corksport probably have not seen a complete set of racing beat system yet.
racing beat comes with 2 piece system and stock exhaust is welded together as one piece system.

I think that's why they thought we had to cut the old exhaust(judging by pictures?).

Racing beat is just factory bolt on system. :) no extra modification needed. it sounds good too.

yeah so what I'm asking is regarding the old exhaust - you had to cut it out, right?

sorry but I'm confused.

Why do you need to cut old exhaust?? to install corksport?

For racing beat exhaust system, just remove stock exhaust 1 piece and install 2 piece racing beat. no cut needed. (stock 1 piece = racing beat 2 piece)

for corksport, I wouldn't know.

Hmm ok nevermind - I think the CS exhaust deletes a cat. maybe that's what they were talking about - cutting out the second cat...

Back