2009 Spring Cleaning Meet - 4/25

Is anyone missing cleaning supplies?

I picked up my stuff from Marc's tonight and I got some extra stuff that's not mine:

Meguiar's Gold Class shampoo (almost full)
Meguiar's Quick Detailer
Bright green microfiber mitts/sponges
A white microfiber towel
A blue chamois-like towel

I think that's about it.

By the way Josh/Jenn, did you guys find the Winning Blue touchup paint?

Yes! I'll be bringing the paint with me on Saturday to give it back to you. Thanks so much!

I picked up my stuff from Marc's tonight and I got some extra stuff that's not mine:

Meguiar's Quick Detailer
A white microfiber towel

I think that's about it.

i think the soap was jeff's? i had some too...but i think it's in the garage..

I may have left the meguiar's quick detail and the reason I know the bottle always leaks in my bag and I noticed my bag wasn't wet when I was unpacking... but not worried about getting it back I have a a few bottles of it.

lol I just stuffed everything in my car and let Oleg sort it out. ;) Marko almost gave me another bucket! lol

Meguiar's Quick Detailer
A white microfiber towel

I think that's about it.

Items 1 and 3 were mine. I was going to leave the soap behind and realized I didn't have the mitt and sponge once I got home. No worries.

Your welcome to anyone that used my claybar. Didn't get to use it myself but oh well. Not sure what happened to it.

Your welcome to anyone that used my claybar. Didn't get to use it myself but oh well. Not sure what happened to it.

I ended up with it because no one claimed it. I thought it was yours but being that it was around 7 pm, I didn't think you'd be coming back to get it.. I can bring it to OCC if you'd like. The clay is definitely used but I haven't checked to see how much is left of the other stuff. I have my own kit so I don't have much use for it.

lol Fail on my part guys. Sorry for harassin ya Marko. I guess my old age is biting me in the ass again..I think I need better glasses. :) :p

Speaking of leaving oil in the pan thingy, I didn't know I was supposed to put it somewhere! Sorry chief. :/

no prob, sorry i didn't get the rest up last night...got home late and sat down and watched the celts with my son...forgot all about it...

here you go marc(thumb)

Attachments

• marc4.jpg
    marc4.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 161
  • marc5.jpg
    marc5.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 154
  • marc6.jpg
    marc6.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 155
  • marc7.jpg
    marc7.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 153
  • marc8.jpg
    marc8.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 151
:D you're the best Mark. Thanks a million. Again, sorry for the nag, just thought you didn't see me...Or you could've been ignoring me ;)

Oh yeah, what happened to that million dollar side shot we took? lol

:D you're the best Mark. Thanks a million. Again, sorry for the nag, just thought you didn't see me...Or you could've been ignoring me ;)

Oh yeah, what happened to that million dollar side shot we took? lol
how could i ignore you marc??? isn't one of the ones i already posted?

Nope. Remember how we moved the car back and all and you kneeling down directly on the side of the car, because we wanted to see the car without the side skirt and all? I think you took like..3. lol

Back