• Gold GTF

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
Hey guys. I am looking for rims for my 350z. It is a 2007 Carbon Silver z.
680dklh.jpg

I am looking into various volk wheels. Mostly the sf challenge and GTF. With sf challenge, I want either gunmetal, black, or golf. With the GTF, it would be gold or nothing. I am doing 19x10.5 rear and 19x9.5 front. Please post any other wheel you think might look good!

Photoshopped version of black SF Challenge - http://remingtonboxdesign.com/350z1.tif

gunmetal on previous years color (silverstone)
Z33turn33.jpg

gold sf challenge
4zbj19e.jpg

gold GTF
DSC_0551.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Phil!!
Haven't heard from you in a while.
I voted for the gunmetal. On your color I think that would be THE SEX!!
Just freakin' Hawt!!

Ya.. 350Z's have a HUGE selection of sweet ass rims.

Attachments

• 783254-R2-08-6A_033.jpg
    783254-R2-08-6A_033.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 783254-R1-08-7A_009.jpg
    783254-R1-08-7A_009.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Texas Heat Wave 2006 036.jpg
    Texas Heat Wave 2006 036.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 189
STOCK

you're going to be spending a couple grand on what are pretty "lateral" moves in appearance

I think Nissan got those rims just about perfect

ya you could use the cash for rims and put some TEIN Suspension on it and CB Exhaust.. that would look sick.

Oh and window tint.

STOCK

you're going to be spending a couple grand on what are pretty "lateral" moves in appearance

I think Nissan got those rims just about perfect

Yeah, the stockers are nice, but the gunmetal makes it look NASTY. They make a statement.

ya you could use the cash for rims and put some TEIN Suspension on it and CB Exhaust.. that would look sick.

Oh and window tint.
I already have tint, cobb springs and sways, and cobb is building my exhaust, intakes, short throw shifter, hi flow cats, and accessport ;)

Last edited:
In response to all the stock promoters.....I have given it thought, and although I do like the stock wheels, I cannot leave them stock. I hate having my car look like the other cars out there. Plus, my work scratched the hell out of my front driver rim (car wash), so I wont leave it on.

I made this post and then found these (in the link on my second post). it is DEFINATELY going to be volk gtf, just cant decide on a finish....these are my favorites now
MDC/Black - my drawbacks from this wheel is that it my be considered "too bling". It is also $100 more than the solid colors, but that isnt a big deal. I dont know how to change the poll either......
MDCBLK.jpg

Gloss black - looks a little cheap to me. It also makes it hard to see the intricate detail in the rims spokes.
GTFGBlack.jpg

Diamond Black
DBLK.jpg

Last edited:

Suggestion: Don't get a painted wheel that's liable to be shinier (more "bling") than the paint on the car. It looks ghetto. It looks S-T-U-P-I-D.

An extreme example: I'm sure you've seen an old, faded burgundy 80's-90's Cadillac w/shiny new chrome wheels?

Last edited:
Doesn't the MDC finish match up with the Silverstone pretty well. I know I saw some of the Volk models matched the paint almost perfectly. Congrats on the car though, I plan on picking one up in the next month or so. I plan to put some bronze Work Emotion CR KAI's on my future Z though.

im not sure how the mdc matches up. my color isnt silverstone although it is very close. silverstone is a 2003-2006 color. mine is a 2007 and the color has changed and is now carbon silver. I have some pictures of the bronze cr kai's on silverstone and it looks awesome, but I need something with lip!

I know Volks are awsome quality rims, but I can't help but feel that it has been played out a bit. I've seen like 5 Z's here in Portland with volks. They look sweet, but I'm like "oh here's another Z with volks..."
On the other hand, I haven't seen much Advans or SSR's and there are many many JDM quality wheels out, so that's what I would suggest

in case you havent seen pics in my other threads, I went with Diamond Black Volk GTF
I took some new pictures today with a real camera instead of my phone!
k024gn.jpg

v3ocr5.jpg

11l7607.jpg

2m4yt8g.jpg

23mr7o3.jpg

a0w38y.jpg

Back