SOLD: 1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada (Near Vancouver).

IMG_4019.jpeg

I have a 1988 Mazda 323 GTX for sale. It's a 132-hp turbocharged 1.6-liter four cylinder engine, and its AWD. As well as being a rare car as only 1243 of them were sold in North America.

Things that have been done to it recently include: a new gas tank, aftermarket exhaust, and a brand new racing clutch has been put in, meaning it's a longer lasting clutch, and has better grip.

The whole interior has been taken out and washed, most of it has been put back in, but it still needs a stereo and speakers (which I have). The car is mostly original except for an aftermarket Engine Management System which will require a tune, also there are aftermarket rims and tires, but I do have the original rims for it. The car has about 240,000 KM's on it but has limited rust and like I said is just about all original, and I believe I'm the 3rd owner. As you can see in the last photo it does need an airbox.

I have taken photos of the rust it has that is of note.

Asking $4500 at this point, and for that amount I'd throw in all the car stereo equipment that you'd need for this car.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_3751.jpeg
    IMG_3751.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3752.jpeg
    IMG_3752.jpeg
    514 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3754.jpeg
    IMG_3754.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3757.jpeg
    IMG_3757.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3760.jpeg
    IMG_3760.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_3761.jpeg
    IMG_3761.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_3762.jpeg
    IMG_3762.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_3764.jpeg
    IMG_3764.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 213
I probably would have bought this, but BC is so far from MD it would cost me a fortune to bring it over the border and across the US

My friend has one of these. Such a sick little car. Before the WRX and EVO came the original turbocharged Japanese AWD rally car for the street.

GLWS, someones gonna catch a rare bird. (y)

Hello,

I am located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada. (Near Vancouver)View attachment 227556I I have a 1988 Mazda 323 GTX for sale. It's a 132-hp turbocharged 1.6-liter four cylinder engine, and its AWD. As well as being a rare car as only 1243 of them were sold in North America.

Things that have been done to it recently include: a new gas tank, aftermarket exhaust, and a brand new racing clutch has been put in, meaning it's a longer lasting clutch, and has better grip.

The whole interior has been taken out and washed, most of it has been put back in, but it still needs a stereo and speakers (which I have). The car is mostly original except for an aftermarket Engine Management System which will require a tune, also there are aftermarket rims and tires, but I do have the original rims for it. The car has about 240,000 KM's on it but has limited rust and like I said is just about all original, and I believe I'm the 3rd owner. As you can see in the last photo it does need an airbox.

I have taken photos of the rust it has that is of note.

Asking $4500 at this point, and for that amount I'd throw in all the car stereo equipment that you'd need for this car.

Thanks for looking,
@Izo Do you still have the GTX for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back