2003 Shinsen Edition (The Few...The Proud)

Well when he said "damn.. I wonder what a FSM is worth these days..." I was thinking Factory Shop Manual and almost posted "like $50 from the dealership"(don't know honestly, I have access to the shop manuals at my dealership so no need to buy one).

I figured it was something aftermarket. In that case I want a Aquata(the boat - Miata thing). There.

ZoomZoomH said:
FadiSpeed Miada is not real :p
you're just jealous because Fadi Speed Motorsports doesn't work on rotary cars..

The best miata SEs are the 94 R and the 10AE. Most purposeful unique features of any SE, IMO. :p

I like the STO myself, but a regular '94 is just fine. :)

I even have the STO owners packet thing, complete with a letter of authenticity from Mazda and some other paperwork...found it at work in a file cabinet...

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
The best miata SEs are the 94 R and the 10AE. Most purposeful unique features of any SE, IMO. :p

Why? Cause they were the first year of each new significant chage?

Coolest limited editions to me were the:

*93LE (red leather interior, bilstein shocks, OEM skirts, superlight BBS wheels, actually limited in numbers made- something like 1500 or 3000 dont remember)

Runner up
*10AE (color combo flat out cool, plus resale value is pretty high)

Id still prefer a M1 anyday though... Im partial to any 94-95 (non OBDII- but still the 1.8L) for FI purposes (rockon)

Back