2003.5 Titanium MSP in Central Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can view my Autotrader Ad here.

Here is a list of the work done to the car:

-Boost source to wastegate and BPV has been changed from the hard tubing to silicone.

-Cone Filter in place of original Air Box. I still have the orginal if you want it.

-Midpipe resonator removed in exhaust system.

-AF Gauge added.

-Subwoofer and Amp replaced with a better amp and more traditional speaker box. It soudns 10X better than the original. I still have the original speaker box but the original amp is shot.

-Tires have less than 2k miles on them I replaced them in March 2006

The car has 3 dings that you can't see in the picture. The first is a ding in the drivers side door. The hood has two slight dings. None of these are really visible unless you know where to look and are at the correct angle. The driver side seat has a light stain on it where I spilled a coke. Likely a decent cleaning will remove it but I do not have the knowledge to do so and don't want to screw up the fabric.

I have the Airflow Logistics AFC and a manual boost controller. These are not currently installed. I removed them because I took the car into Mazda to fix some broken exhaust manifold studs. Mazda also replaced the rear trim piece because it was falling off.

The price on the autotrader ad is negotiable. Any questions at all feel free to e-mail me at transom1@cfl.rr.com

Protege10.jpg

Last edited:
Its definately nice and actually I was looking at a Miata to replace mine. Unfortunately I'm selling mine to help pay for some renovations to my house, I've got a little one on the way. I was looking to sell mine and then buy a replacement car and have 7k left over to do the addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back