2002 Mazda Protege 5 PART OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage does not look very severe. Is there damage that was not repairable?

The damage does not look very severe. Is there damage that was not repairable?

The damage doesn't look that crazy, but both airbags popped and apparently those are crazy expensive. and I was told that when the front bumper bends in a V shape that it tweaks the frame.

i really need any clips, bolts off the front bumper that i can get (where lower grill goes, bottom of bumper all the way around, side where it attches to fenders), thanks

still have the Passenger side Motormount?
id also like to snag your speedometer clear lense

I need some random trim pieces:
oil dipstick (if the motor's not already sold)
interior fusebox cover panel
round plastic covers that cover up the bolts along the cowl (just below the windshield)

I will be in the valley later this week, so I can pick up the parts.

The damage doesn't look that crazy, but both airbags popped and apparently those are crazy expensive. and I was told that when the front bumper bends in a V shape that it tweaks the frame.

I bought my driverside airbag for 35 bucks from LKQ

The shop will always give you the price it will cost them to buy it. They buy OEM for the most part. That's why people come on here asking about why the shop is asking 1000 dollars for the stock precat when people give their used ones away. Same reason you would never buy a stock racing hart wheels from mazda because it costs 500 dollars new.

they get the parts at cost or atleast get a good deal on it, then mark it up to cover their over head, but yeah i wont buy from the dealer unless i absolutely have to

i dont mean parts dealers i mean the dealership...i use to work for mazda and saw what the prices were
and for the body shops i worked at 2 of them they buy used sell as new in some cases the customer will never know there are only a few shops that will charge correct
the shops will get you with the hrs not the parts prices

Last edited:
Drivers side mirror........anybody claimed it yet ? If not, how much shipped to 48876 ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back