2002 Mazda Protege 5 PART OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreyBien

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
the car has been sold to a junkyard. A lot of flakes and lowballers made it difficult to sell parts so it's gone and there is nothing left for sale. Thanks.

Last edited:
You're going to need to take proper pictures. Please refer to the For-Sale rules found at the top of the For-Sale section. When you have proper pictures, PM me or another FS mod and we'll reopen the thread.

if it has an AT, do you have this black thing that goes around the shifer?

Screenshot2010-09-04at90020AM.png

if it has an AT, do you have this black thing that goes around the shifer?

Screenshot2010-09-04at90020AM.png

It has an automatic transmission, but it isn't tiptronic. I don't know if it's exactly the same size/shape but you can sort of see it in the interior shot. If you need a better picture let me know and i'll snap one later today, or early tomorrow. Or if you know that it will work, then make an offer :D

It has an automatic transmission, but it isn't tiptronic. I don't know if it's exactly the same size/shape but you can sort of see it in the interior shot. If you need a better picture let me know and i'll snap one later today, or early tomorrow. Or if you know that it will work, then make an offer :D

it think it'll work cause all the cup holder assemblies are the same...so the hole for the shifters should be the same too :) sending pm now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back