2 NEW COLORS for the 2014 TWO in the U.S.

r100guy

:
2012 2, 1979 RX7 1977 RX3 1973 RX2 1971 R100
Looks like Clearwater Blue and Spirited Green will be replaced with Blue Reflex Mica and Zeal Red Mica. Blue Reflex looks great on the Mazda6 and is my personal favorite. Zeal red is found mostly on the MX5 and is a darker metallic red. True Red, Jet Black Mica, Liquid Silver and Crystal White Pearl continue.

407687258.jpg

Last edited:
so the 2 isn't dead after all? hopefully this means it won't be a nightmare to find parts 15 years from now

I am kinda of meh on the red. I would like to see the blue in person, I might need to swing by the local Mazda store.

-Derrick

I am kinda of meh on the red. I would like to see the blue in person, I might need to swing by the local Mazda store.

-Derrick
Going to Mazda today to pick up some touch up paint if they have any new blues on the lot I will shoot a picture for sure :D

I think it will look awesome. If it wasn't for how much I love my car I'd consider trading up for it...plus 45k miles on a 1.5yr old car doesn't sell very well -_-

Just seems weird to me. Replace the old blue with a new blue, makes sense. But they now offer two different shades of red at the expense of another color that seemed pretty popular to me.

This past weekend I attended the "Japanese Classic Car Show" in Long Beach, California and Mazda had an information booth. They were passing out a full line brochure of the 2014 lineup. They had an example of the new Mazda3 sedan (Touring) and the hatchback (grand touring with the 2.5 engine) near the booth, both beautiful cars. Anyhow, the information about the new colors is in the brochure.

407707288.jpg

407707287.jpg

407707361.jpg

Last edited:
Lol at the photoshopped wheel gap...again.

Ok so this is an old thread and i just joined here but I am getting the Zeal Red Touring in a couple days. I love it! My 1st choice of color and then I may have considered the True Red. Silver and White are both nice but my car is silver now and my husband just bought a 3 Hatchback GT in the white. I liked the green though that would of been my 2nd choice.

I know I saw your picture and commented. It looks so pretty! I love the Zeal Red I am getting a touring automatic and they just called me and said the bluetooth got installed. They are bringing it to me tomorrow at 1pm I can't wait!

Mazda is getting a lot of mileage out of their new metallic red paint. Great looking color, but the crazy green will be missed.

My New Car

Here it is I love it! Drove it to and from work yesterday. Came home sat inside for about twenty minutes testing the bluetooth was on a phone call works well BTW. I tried streaming through BT through AUX streaming Sirius from phone sounds so much better than just the radio. But I love it headed out now to go show it off to mom and dad and some friends.

Attachments

• My New Car.jpg
    My New Car.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 143
I'm really digging Zeal Red. It's very rich and deep in person, I like dark metallic reds in general though. It would match one of my other cars very nicely. I wouldn't trade my Spirited Green for any other colour, though.

Back