1999 Protege LX Car Progress Start

Achilles

:
1999 Mazda Protege LX
Hi all, I'm new here. I just purchased my first car last week, a 1999 Mazda Protege LX - green, 120000 km. I'm both learning and enjoying reading the threads and getting a sense of the community. I'm curious if anyone could give me a few helpful tips for the best upgrades that I can make to my car that will provide quality improvement to performance.

Absolutely any advice or input on where I should start is welcome.

Cheers ! 006.JPG008.JPG009.JPG010.JPG

Last edited:
A tune up is where id start coils, plugs, wires. Things that should be addressed that are wrong with it. Engine wise its slim pickins. Suspension is where id go if I wanted to upgrade it personally.

I'm looking to do the same suspension wise. Strut tower bar and maybe upgrade the end links on the sway bars

ya, I will post sme pics next weekend, I got new end links, ignition coil, ngk wire set and ngk spark plugs on the way, already put on some new HD rims. Oh and threw in a new air filter too why not right? If you want a good store for end links lemme know. I still need a front right Strut tower and then a strut tower bar, and might also grab a rear sway bar kit while i`m at it.

Last edited:
Back