19" wheels

Anyone have 19" wheels on their MS3......
Pics, if so......

there was someone on the ms3 rims thread who put the new 19 rx-8 rims. they looked siiiiick. filed out the whole wheel well area. looks tight. not so for performance as a 19 is a pretty big rim. but if its for show...hell yea

can you post the thread. i wwant to see what they look like b.c i want some R3 wheels for my MS3

There's also a pic floating around here with a MS3 with CX-9 19" rims on it.

can someone post the MS3 with RX8 R3's. been looking for that but cant find it

It was in that thread where we were debating the price of the wheels that had a pic of it. I've tried searching, but can't find it. Closer to $2K wasn't it Nliiitend?

It was in that thread where we were debating the price of the wheels that had a pic of it. I've tried searching, but can't find it. Closer to $2K wasn't it Nliiitend?

I believe so, but I haven't been able to find it myself yet either...

And yes, come to think of it I do believe that the price was closer to $2K per wheel. Perhaps they're made of unobtanium? (dunno)

EDIT**

Found the thread where we were talking about the price....but...it isn't the same one that had the pictures in it (it doesn't look like I was ever subscribed to it)...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123714467

Last edited:
I'm surprised you even found that thread. I searched for a good 15 minutes or so. But there's that other thread where we were debating with the guy that actually got the tims mounted on his MS3. I think that's how it went down.

I think the rims are mugen CF ;)

yeah i wanna say thier like 1700.00 a wheel..freakin stupid. I think that price is there cause that keeps most people from buying it to put on thier other cars..which if thats the case just restrict sales to rx8 owners only or something..cause the price is just retarded. Id like to hear the mazda sales guy try to justisfy the price...I mean I s*** myself when someone puts volk wheels on thier speed3 that cost 800 a wheel..but close to 2000? wow....Id love to be able to afford em..but im not a ceo for a oil or ciggerete company.

I remember seeing a TR MS3 with these 19" R3 wheels in the "wheel thread."

Looked awesome but I'm pretty sure not very practical as even with 18s the MS3 rides somewhat rough.

I believe so, but I haven't been able to find it myself yet either...

And yes, come to think of it I do believe that the price was closer to $2K per wheel. Perhaps they're made of unobtanium? (dunno)

EDIT**

Found the thread where we were talking about the price....but...it isn't the same one that had the pictures in it (it doesn't look like I was ever subscribed to it)...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123714467
Fantastaloy

^^^^^^
wow that looks effing hot. altho that cant be a comfy ride in anything other than perfectly flat streets :)

i recently bought a 2009 with dealer installed chrome 19" rims... they were a brand i never heard of and fit the car fine. Look up liquid metal wheels i had the 5 star rims. the tires were 225/35 and was the most uncomfortable ride ever. i only put 1100 miles on the car with that setup before i switched over to 18" rims with a 235/40 tire. oh the 19's did pull out my left rear fender when i had the rear loaded with some cargo.

the rims and tires are heavy as phuck as well. they are purely for looks and nothing more.

Not mine but one of my favs. I don't know the name of the wheels, but here are the specs.

F: 19x8.5 +45 215/35/19
R: 19x9.5 +45 225/35/19

Attachments

• p10.jpg
    p10.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 205
Back