15.942 @ 87.456mph 3rd Gen 2.0L N/A

Wizno said:
the drivers of the 3 don't know how to drive =\
I got 16.1 with my 2.0 3i with just an exhaust.

This guy really could of done better, that is true. He should of got a low 16.

how the hell r u so fast with just injen cai tsudo header axel back nology wires and iridium plugs i mean thats not much i could understand if you had some cams an underdrive pully cam gears catback so how did u get it so fast with such little mods did u tune the hell out of it or something

djdanny5000 said:
how the hell r u so fast with just injen cai tsudo header axel back nology wires and iridium plugs i mean thats not much i could understand if you had some cams an underdrive pully cam gears catback so how did u get it so fast with such little mods did u tune the hell out of it or something

Thanks!!!!

No shes un-tuned, but engine management is being saved for, other stuff goes in as I get it.

I dunno, good launch, fast shift, good shift points, a heavy foot, and the Pro doesnt do too bad.

There is a Dude with a 14 second P5 but his is alot more decked out then mine and dyno tuned with engine management.

Honestly the Nology wires + Denso Plugs work VERY well & Im sure they account for a tenth or 2. She revs up pretty quick & smooth. SOME People argue that they make no diff, but........

Thanks again for checking out my thread (Everybody).

Back