:(

Time to call Ken.

Hey by the by, I saw you were looking for snow tires. I've got a set for cheap, if you're interested, let me know. I can deliver.

Time to call Ken.

Hey by the by, I saw you were looking for snow tires. I've got a set for cheap, if you're interested, let me know. I can deliver.

Yea, I definetly need some. I just gotta wait until I find a job down in Providence.

I just spent sooo much money for books, clothes, groceries, and other stuff to start college and now this happens. I just hate how things all pile up and always seem to happen at once :(

^^^I know what you mean....I stopped counting how many times I take one step forward only to find myself two steps back.

Saw your post about the warranty....(2thumbs)

^^^I know what you mean....I stopped counting how many times I take one step forward only to find myself two steps back.

Yea, It's happened a lot in the last 5 years. :(

But yea, thank god I bought that warranty. . .

Yea, I definetly need some. I just gotta wait until I find a job down in Providence.

I just spent sooo much money for books, clothes, groceries, and other stuff to start college and now this happens. I just hate how things all pile up and always seem to happen at once :(
That's cool. I remember my college days. When you're ready, let me know. I've got to clean out my garage. I've got 3 sets of rims/tires for the p5 and an extra set for the miata. And Providence is wicked close. We can hang out sometime, talk cars and other s***.(spin)

That's life, that's what all the people say,
you're riding high in April (20th) Shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top in June.[/sinatra]

That's life, that's what all the people say,
you're riding high in April (20th) Shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top in June.[/sinatra]

hahaha, That's great. I needed a laugh too. lol

Yea, aren't you right across the border in Mass? I have a house now here and it's awesome. You definetly have to come check it out.

hahaha, That's great. I needed a laugh too. lol

Yea, aren't you right across the border in Mass? I have a house now here and it's awesome. You definetly have to come check it out.

no, I'm in Connecticut, but it's a straight shot from my house to Providence, and I know all the back roads.

Update:

Was waiting all this time for the Mazda rep to look at the engine and see if it was a normal problem or my fault. Approved it as a Mazda problem, the dealership ordered the parts, and I'm getting a brand new engine at no cost!

Glad this turned out ok for me. Feels good to breathe a sigh of relief now! Ahh...

Update:

Was waiting all this time for the Mazda rep to look at the engine and see if it was a normal problem or my fault. Approved it as a Mazda problem, the dealership ordered the parts, and I'm getting a brand new engine at no cost!

Glad this turned out ok for me. Feels good to breathe a sigh of relief now! Ahh...
excellent! when will she be up and running?

The motor is supposed to be there by the end of next week or the beginning of the follow week, and how ever much longer after to install it all and get it running.

Back