12 psi

yeah im pretty skeptical that a relay-related wire - even on the fuel system, has a ton to do with how much boost people can "safely" run. especially since anyone with the stock tune and a wideband can tell that the MSP does not have any sort of problem delivering fuel... at all...

you need to replace the fuel and air or injector relay wire. im not sure whats its really called i just found out about it.It opens a whole new world to these msps, mazda made are car with this thin wire running through the car and it makes the engine get hotter, the engine blow, or not get enough air and fuel to the engine which makes alot of problems for being that small. im getting a bigger wire to replace it and it will help all those problems and you can run more boost safetly. i will have a thread on it soon sorry if this does not make any since

Explain further and sources please.
If in fact this is true...I'm skeptical. Then this is a huge revelation.
Although considering we've had some of the countries best Mazda minds and tuning guru's on this site and not a single one of them has mentioned something like this leads me to be leave this is hogwash!

Explain further and sources please.
If in fact this is true...I'm skeptical. Then this is a huge revelation.
Although considering we've had some of the countries best Mazda minds and tuning guru's on this site and not a single one of them has mentioned something like this leads me to be leave this is hogwash!

Hogwash is one of the best words ever....

yea the guy rewiring my car was pissed that mazda did this and he looked in too it, and alot of msps are in the shop alot because of this he said something as it can be as big as making a lawsuit agaist mazda

yea the guy rewiring my car was pissed that mazda did this and he looked in too it, and alot of msps are in the shop alot because of this he said something as it can be as big as making a lawsuit agaist mazda

hogwash isnt even good enough. i say its bulls***. a wire causeing the engine to get hot and blow up? it must trick all us with temp sensors, and exaust temp sensors and oil temp sensors. the rods are junk and as small as my pinky finger, thats why are engines blow.

hogwash isnt even good enough. i say its bulls***. a wire causeing the engine to get hot and blow up? it must trick all us with temp sensors, and exaust temp sensors and oil temp sensors. the rods are junk and as small as my pinky finger, thats why are engines blow.

im just saying its something like that im not sure what it is , but he has been into cars and tunning them and has been in big races over in europe for over 40 years hes making the write up on it tomorrow and giving it to me to post on here and it will make alot more sense

in what since? some mirrical wire u take out that gives our toothpic rods super powers?(piss)

i would like to see some more info to back it up, but still something worth looking into. :) the idea of replacing a wire cures those issues is a bit skeptical, though.

look in your fuse box check everything in there i bet in one of the fuse is burnt in the inlet part

i find it extremely hard to believe that a wire could cause issues like that. HOWEVER, if there is evidence, im interested.

i mean idk really anything on cars im learning but ill let you know tomorrow what he says about it and hes write up on it.im getting my car back tomorrow

Latest posts

Back