100K MP5 Club

And there's no reason you shouldn't. Just don't ever mistake the car for what it isn't. What I mean is that they'll never be fast... at least not without a whole ton of money put into it. Great handling, affordable cars that will get you from A to B with a big smile on your face.

QFT^

114,000 and I still love it.

ive got 126,687 on mines, this is a new motor i put in about 2 months ago lol!! ive have only had the car for 2 months though, i bought it with a broken engine.

2003 P5, just hit 142000 today... original motor, second clutch, but it's starting to want more attention...

Attention in which way? It's pointless to shoot for more power because it just won't happen easily.

Oooo. Gotcha. Good because if you were trying to turn it into a race car, I would have to give you the same speech I give everyone else.

Don't waste your bloody time.

Carry on! Keep it chugging.

Now I'm 4x in this club. I purchased a 211K mile P5... and my old P5 is still rockin at 265K, that car is still so impressive. Puts my BMW to shame.

I'm about to introduce my son to this club... depends on what the insurance company totals his previous car for. Only one around here in his price range has 177k on it.

I got 160k miles on it and it runs fine! Just needs a little brake work and I think some new struts up front, but I wanna replace them all around!

Found one with just around 160k for $3400. Trying to set up date and time to look at it. She's the original owner and the car is a duplicate of the one I used to have (midnight blue).

BTW, if anyone in the Houston area wants to sell theirs, I'm in the market but only have $4k max to spend.

Back