1/4 mile time with Unichip

johnfb28 said:
how can you say don't compare them my first time at track r/t was .888 and 60' 2.424 and second time r/t .662 and 60' 2.372. so now tell me not to blame the ******* mod
Your 60' is kinda high. Get some new motor mounts and get it down to around 2.0-2.1 and you should be seeing around 14.5's.

Arunto i went to va beach to get it tuned how do you like the hiboost kit. and what wheels are those on your car? and color. did you get the type s to work i want one but im afraid it wont work right.

ZMN BY U said:
Arunto i went to va beach to get it tuned how do you like the hiboost kit. and what wheels are those on your car? and color. did you get the type s to work i want one but im afraid it wont work right.
Ahh...I really the Hiboost Kit...it's really helped a lot. Those are my now "Old" wheels which were 5Zigen Super 6's in Hyperblack. As for the Type-S I have yet to get it to work without stalling since it's running vent to atmosphere. I'm gonna have to get the recirc kit for it then I'll put it back on :)

-Alan

My best time with the Unichip was 13.91@100.67
Engine mods: Intake, exhaust, tuned with Unichip.
(there's other various things that account for that time though)

johnfb28 said:
i was using 93 octane and 104 octane boost.
if you purchased the 104 octane boost from a parts store or walmart, it is worthless, don't waste your money on it...probably raised your total octane to 93.1

How high did you rev to at take off, and do you have motor mounts?
If you rev to high than wheel hop will kill you!!

solospeed said:
I ran a 14.9 stock... That is not very impressive at all!

what would be impressive is to show us that timeslips, it would be nice to see that to prove your claims, SHOW IT!!!!!!

didnt you say you did 15.1 stock on the other threads that you posted??? and 14.6 or 5 with an intake and catless exhaust????!!

which one is it?? 15.1 or 14.9?? show us proof mang!

You are asking for someone to prove a high 14 time in a stock MSP? Why's that hard to believe, what am I missing here... haha

uhhh, my friend ran a 14.1 at 99mph with a filter and 10psi. He also had some race fuel. It probably mixed to about 96-98octain

That was his 2nd time at the track

I also know a guy who was running 11psi, and only got a 9.97 in the 1/8, which is maybe 15.3 in the 1/4. A lot depends on driver.

Gen1GT said:
I also know a guy who was running 11psi, and only got a 9.97 in the 1/8, which is maybe 15.3 in the 1/4. A lot depends on driver.

Yup!

Not to mention climate.... humidity, temp, elevation, etc.

Fortunately my home track is right about sea level with a pretty mild colmate. :D

HorsepowerFreak said:
You are asking for someone to prove a high 14 time in a stock MSP? Why's that hard to believe, what am I missing here... haha

It's because when i saw his first post, he said he ran a 15.1 stock, then now it's a 14.9!!!?? which one was it? it's a bit inconsistent that's why i wanna see that slip, that's all

mister2 said:
It's because when i saw his first post, he said he ran a 15.1 stock, then now it's a 14.9!!!?? which one was it? it's a bit inconsistent that's why i wanna see that slip, that's all
I agree

Latest posts

Back