03 Black Mica 12,xxx original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in all honesty dealers in my area are asking that price for MSP's around town (2 to be exact). I got mine for 8K but i had much more miles than that. So he isn't too unreasonable in my opinion. just for stupidity would you sell your triple gauge pod?

Weekend Bump. I have lowered the price to $13500 now. Check the main listing for the details. Thanks for checking it out. (cabpatch)
Jason

Hell....I just want the motor and tranny......and gear box.....lol. BUMP for one of the cleanest MSP's I've seen.

Will be gone on vacation until the 29th, so I wont be able to respond to any questions until then. I simply refuse to take a computer with me on the trip. Gotta leave all work at home. Anyways, feel free to ask any questions. The car is going to be sitting in the garage the whole time I am gone, so if you at all interested in buying, it will still be here next weekend. Thanks for all of the comments, and let me know if you would like to know anything about the car.
Jason(smoke)

Free bump great looking car.:)

I can't believe MSP's are this cheap now, weren't they worth more earlier this year? Could the release of the MS6 & MS3 affected the MSP's value that much? I wish it was January! (I finish school this semester). I'd probably pick it up:(

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump. Any interested parties, please ask any questions that you may have. Thanks
Jason

I need a 4 door in about 3-5 months. I live in Philadalphia, PA but I would fly down to pick that up. Awesome car. If it's still available in April, it's mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back