03 Black Mica 12,xxx original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kymp3

03 Black Mica 20,xxx original miles - $13500 like new

(bang)New Lower price. Someone please take this and enjoy it to the fullest. $13500. Get to your banks and get yourself some money, then come see me. Right away, go........go...........go !!!!

(screwy) (screwy) My 2003 Black Mica Mazdaspeed is in absolute mint condition with only 20,xxx original miles. Because of a growing family and a longer transit to school, I am going to sale one of the most exciting cars I have ever owned. I dont want to beat it to death driving it several miles a day, and I would rather someone buy the car and enjoy it for its performance. Tasteful mods include:
-Pillar gauge set-up with Autometer (Phantom) boost, pyrometer, and fuel pressure gauges.
-2-stage boost controller with switch installed next to factory dimmer switch.
-K&N filter installed
-Tein Super Street Coilovers
-Greddy SP2 exhaust with front catalytic converter removed and test pipe installed from turbo back.

As stated above, the car is in immaculate condition and has been an absolute blast to drive. Selling the car is not a must, but I would rather not force non-enjoying miles on it (traffic jams and high mileage driving) and let someone else enjoy it. It's like a new Speed Protege so I feel that this is a good starting price. Mail me when any questions and if you would like any other pictures fo the car, please mail and ask. Thanks for looking!!(flash)

Attachments

• Mazda pics 025.jpg
    Mazda pics 025.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 595
  • Mazda pics 027.jpg
    Mazda pics 027.jpg
    752.2 KB · Views: 457
  • Mazda pics 029.jpg
    Mazda pics 029.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 791
  • Mazda pics 011.jpg
    Mazda pics 011.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Mazda pics 012.jpg
    Mazda pics 012.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
Bumpin' for a lower price. Let's try $15500 to gather some interest. Once again, feel free to ask any questions and request any pictures. It's pouring down rain in Louisville right now, but I will get the pictures taken and posted quickly. Thanks(2thumbs)

jomoyo069 said:
how much boost did u run in it?

Day to day driving, it was never more then 5 psi. Anytime I flipped the two stage boost controller (which was very rare), it was usually around 8 psi. and never over 10. This thing has been babied, and honestly I didnt want to boost it wayyyy up in fear of something possibly breaking.Thanks for the question. (nuts)

Last edited:
If I bumped it down to $15200, would it gather anymore interest?
It's a great looking car and runs perfect. Doesn't anyone want this low mileage jewel??(iagree)

Attachments

• Mazda pics 029.jpg
    Mazda pics 029.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 223
Dude..not to bust yoiur bubble..but your simply asking too much. Even though it has only 12K miles...your still about $2000 too high for starters.

Why didn't they make a MSP Protege 5, that car is so HOT!! Wish I had the extra money. Ask what you want, you pay for what you get., its a friggin new car. My P5 was $16,500 CDN this past Feb, I would have paid what you were asking if I lived near you, easily and mine had 68K.

Last edited:
Thanks for the helpful advice and comments. I am willing to drop the price down to $15000, but that would probably be as low as I am going to go for now. I dont have to sell it, but thought someone who is really into these cars could purchase a very low mileage Mazdaspeed and enjoy it for the ride and quickness it offers. My daily driving is just going to put lots of slow, sitting in traffic miles on it. I would rather someone use it for what its worth. Feel free to give me feedback on the car, and reasonable offers. Thanks. (wiggle)

I think it's priced well. Miles are miles and 12k is nothing. I saw one sell for 11k with 70 on the odometer. Check with Carmax?

it's almost 5 yrs old...even though the miles are low...you still can't get 16k....

Bump with a price drop. School starts soon so the price is now $14800. Let me know if interested. Thanks again.
Jason (wiggle)

Morning Bump for the lowered price. $14500 for a Speed with less than 15000 miles on the odometer. Any takers???(omg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back