03.5 Blazin yellow MSP partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 15-920 in the picture
http://www.jimellismazdaparts.com/s...y_TrimLevel=0&ukey_modelRange=0&searchString=

If you also have the bolts that go into the block and the bolts for the compressor that would be great.

I will also need international shipping to Australia. Hit me up with how much you would be looking for including shipping.

Cheers :)
it's sold man

do you still have the a/c compressor? 77503. paypal ready.
sold
Do u have the OEM MSP exhaust by chance?
sold

Updated parts list added near the top of this page

I know this is a long shot but do you still have the front bumper? I didn't see it on the list and judging from the first pic it looks in good condition. If you do PM me a price.

hey kitkit201: I have the stock MSP exhaust system if you want to buy it. Im running the corksport power series 80mm. so dont need the stock anymore

Kinda losing hope that the OP is going to respond on this. Been a month since his last post here.

Do you have the 'engine mount member' ? It's the beam that the front engine mount bolts onto. How much to ship to 98230? Thanks.

I know this is a long shot but do you still have the front bumper? I didn't see it on the list and judging from the first pic it looks in good condition. If you do PM me a price.
Bumper cover is sold
Do you have the MAP sensor still?
sold
do you have the passenger side mirror by chance how much?
Pm'd you
jajaja everybody ask "do you have" and doesnt read SOLD LIST
RIGHT!!!
Do you have the 'engine mount member' ? It's the beam that the front engine mount bolts onto. How much to ship to 98230? Thanks.
Yes I do. Pm'n you
sold

you wouldnt by chance have the T coolant line that runs from the turbo/thermostat and around the block part would you?

how much for the floor mats??

do you have the stock amp and sub???

what about the camshaft position sensor??

you wouldnt by chance have the T coolant line that runs from the turbo/thermostat and around the block part would you?
Sold
how much for the floor mats??

do you have the stock amp and sub???

what about the camshaft position sensor??
Sold
How much for the Emergency Brake Handle Assembly ???? shipped to Mlaga SPAIN, Zipcode 29006
I think I've got it. I'll pm you
Just wondering on the doors and truck lid, shipped to Ontario Canada
sold

Parts sold list:
Side markers, shift knob, washer kit, lower grill, door sills, headlight supports, ecu cover, DF inner wheel plastic cover, egr tube, cup holder(shifter bezel), inside DR door handle, shift boot, Ebrake boot, TURBO KIT(rad+intercooler, rad brackets, turbo, wga, oil+coolent lines+ oil cooler, exhaust mani+shield, S+J pipe, hot+cold pipes, air box, MAF, BPV+hose, MSP ecu, ac condensor), PR door complete, rear strut hats, front A pillars, Engine, headlights, RB springs, climate controls, insturment cluster, wheel center caps, coolant reservior, engine harness, glove box cover, fog deletes, msp engine cover, R skirt, hood latch, msp pedals, dual cat, both O2 sensors, dash bezel, rear cross member, bumper cover, pass axle assm, bump stops, spare tire and cover, dipstick, DS jam sill, coilpacks+plug wires, DS rear caliper, DS front caliper, TRANNY, DS door, DS fender, 03.5 LIP, PS rear view mirror, radio bezel, grill, pr seat belt assm, horn, sub brackets, Pass ABS sensor, Driver's side hub and axle, pass window switch bezel, brake booster line, sub encloser kit, fuel pump, fuel pump assembly, dimmer switch, seat covers set, radio pocket, ac compressor, rear MM, shifter, shifter plate, shifter link arms, master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, clutch line, throttle cable, gas-brake-clutch pedals, pressure plate-clutch disc, flywheel, starter, 03.5 spoiler, gas door, trunk mat, front RB sway bar & bracket/ bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back