help!?!? DGM!?!?

mspeedpro

:
03 Org MSP
Hey guys. Bout a month ago my car got broken into and the dick got inside my car to try and get the cd player out. Well he didnt succeed but he DID wedge a screw driver into the center dash surround to pop it out and broke the edges in 2 places... id like to cover this up and i wanna know if yall think the DGM cf piece would successfully hide the damage. ill speak more of it once i get the pics up b/c its hard to describe the damage without photos...

UPS!!! Picture Delivery!!!

Attachments

• leftsidecrack.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 832
  • rightsidecrack.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 965
so as u can sorta see in pics (yes i know, worts ****** pics of all time) there is a crack across the cf portion of the surround on the left and right... however, ive done a pretty good job of making it look as good as possible and fits back together but u can still see the crack and it is a bit uneven where the 2 edges come together, would the piece look good?? could i make it work?? will dgm give me the piece for free b/c getting broken into is such a stressful ordeal and i would swear my life to buying a bunch of more pieces in the near future!? only yall can answer theses questions, GO GO GO!

Chief boon: i post everytime a thought pops into my head
AborigineLove76: yeah, thats ****** up, you should think then post.....I just don't care that much

nah id like to get the dgm piece. im hoping sumone on here who has it can tell me if its thick enough to cover the damage without being able to see the grooves from the cracks underneeth

or you could buy a new mazda trim piece from mazda3online.com (shameless plug for ken and bryan)

Back