CX-60 Mud Flap / Splash guard recommendations?

Hello to all,

Before I developed sepsis and went though all the dying process and thanks to an amazing NHS they got me back, I used to teach car detailing.

I tested products for companies and did a lot on the Jaguar forum on keeping our cars nice and clean.

My question is this if Mazda are not doing mud flaps (splash guards) what have people bought and fitted, any recommendation would be appreciated.

I don’t fancy towing my caravan with no mud flaps on the car plus it helps keep it clean.

Kind regards,
James

Hi James,

Just wondering if you'd had any success in finding any mud guards for your CX-60, after a trip to Devon, the sides of ours was plastered from wheel spray. Have always used mudguards on our CX-5's and a bit disappointed to see no options for the CX-60.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi James,

Just wondering if you'd had any success in finding any mud guards for your CX-60, after a trip to Devon, the sides of ours was plastered from wheel spray. Have always used mudguards on our CX-5's and a bit disappointed to see no options for the CX-60.

Thanks,
Jason
Hello Jason

I am sorry to say no. There are mud flaps from China that say are for the cx60 but when I pushed they are a universal fit.
The ones that I’m going to go far are the universal fit ones from Halfords they’re £11 a pair. The reason is if they don’t fit they are a very easy return. They’re all the universal fits available on Amazon, and again would be an easy return if they don’t fit, it’s just a little bit of faffing about, it’s hard to comprehend anybody who builds an SUV and do not fit mudflaps

James

Hi James,

Thanks,
Jason

These will be the ones I am going for if you get them let me know how the fit goes. I get my car mid to end October

James

Just seen this thread so a bit late in responding but I ordered mudflaps from AliExpress. Only about £20 and easy to fit. I did have to drill an extra hole for the rear flaps but as it was only into plastic it was no bother. Fronts were even easier as the holes line up with existing wheel arch lining fixings.

Just seen this thread so a bit late in responding but I ordered mudflaps from AliExpress. Only about £20 and easy to fit. I did have to drill an extra hole for the rear flaps but as it was only into plastic it was no bother. Fronts were even easier as the holes line up with existing wheel arch lining fixings.
Do you have a link to it please
James

Hi, if you download the AliExpress app then search for 'Mazda CX60 mudflaps' they come up as the first selection, current price £20.69. They are from China (which always make me nervous!) and there is tax to add but they seem fine. I see there are now others which look the same and slightly cheaper, so up to you which you choose. You may need some slightly longer fixings for the front flaps but they are easy to find on ebay or even maybe Halfords.

Hi, if you download the AliExpress app then search for 'Mazda CX60 mudflaps' they come up as the first selection, current price £20.69. They are from China (which always make me nervous!) and there is tax to add but they seem fine. I see there are now others which look the same and slightly cheaper, so up to you which you choose. You may need some slightly longer fixings for the front flaps but they are easy to find on ebay or even maybe Halfords.
Hello
I have found the flaps and know about these for a long time.
When I ask the supplier if they would definitely fit, they said it wouldn’t also there is a review on Amazon and they state they bought it and it didn’t fit so I know this is an awful lot to ask but would you be kind enough to send a photograph of them on your car sorry for asking and putting you out
James

front 1.jpg
front 2.jpg
rear 1.jpg
rear 2.jpg

Hope those pics help. The top fixing on the rear was the one I had to drill but it's in to plastic so no problem. I had to take the rear wheels off to make it easier to drill but the fronts can be done without removing the wheel, just turn on full lock to make access easier.

You superstar that is fantastic and I will give it a go straight away brilliant it looks on the front mudflap that you’ve not screwed the top of it just the area where I can see the screw which seems halfway down. I’m assuming that is tight enough but that’s brilliant, thank you so much.
James

You superstar that is fantastic and I will give it a go straight away brilliant it looks on the front mudflap that you’ve not screwed the top of it just the area where I can see the screw which seems halfway down. I’m assuming that is tight enough but that’s brilliant, thank you so much.
James
Re the front fixing, there is a fixing right at the top, you might need to zoom in to see it. the flaps come with screw fixings but I only used the existing press-in clips as I don't like the risk of screws falling out and causing a puncture. Am pleased with the way mine look and they have certainly cut down the spray, especially at the back.

Hello
After Turner20 post had decided to give it a try and I I very happy I did.

Enjoy the photos.
And thanks again Turner20

James

Attachments

• IMG_6570.jpeg
    IMG_6570.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6571.jpeg
    IMG_6571.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6572.jpeg
    IMG_6572.jpeg