CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

B9ztCR9.jpg

Well this is whats happens on Icey downhill rds that are off camber :-(
Cam off the raod in the dark into Macrocarpa tree . Very lucky walked away with a bruised sternim . Bye Bye CX5 .
uploadfromtaptalk1431580840241.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431580857975.jpg

Holy crap!

Cam off the raod in the dark into Macrocarpa tree . Very lucky walked away with a bruised sternim . Bye Bye CX5 .
View attachment 210970View attachment 210971

Damn, Glad you are ok!!! That was one unforgiving hunk of tree. I guess you can thank your ex-ride somewhat for your good fortune (unbelievable!). Simply amazing that you were able to "walk away". If you had a passenger, I hope that they shared your lucky fortune as well. Someone was definitely looking out for you!

Just had another look, and it appears that the Cockpit seems to have survived quite well (considering), as the front end did what it was designed to do...PROTECT!

Last edited:
Glad your alright, and a statement of how safe the CX-5 is to drive, considering you walked away from that!

Yeah im fine.... The wife has got a few years worth of mileage out the story. Unfortunately as I crashed the car she has chosen the new car .... Hyundai IX35 diesel. So this will be be the end of me on here & very short lived. Very much enjoyed the CX5 a great drivers car & perfect for outdoors lifestyle.
Cheers guys

Marten

Some updated pics

I wish it was that low, it was loaded with bricks.lol

Dipped the chrome around the grill

More dip...

I also dipped the top of the tail lights(hard to see)

2 Cob bars in the grill, with a switch inside...

Hit a a racoon and had to change the bumper...Super easy to take off !

All bulbs are interior bulbs are SMD. 5000k Headlights,6000K Fog lights(I removed the metal piece inside of fog lights)LED switchback turn signals, and all other bulbs are LEDs.

Thanks for looking :)

Back