Fmic From ebay?

hardware to creating mounting points for the IC is going to be the only tough part so plan ahead of time. I saw a ms6 make the universal kit work btw.

pipes came out to $338 shipped, silicone from cx was $30, t bolt clamps were like $26, ic was $100. im pretty good with the mounting part as ive done several in the past. i still think this is a damn good deal for a fmic. ill post some pics when i do the install which will be in about a week.

pipes came out to $338 shipped, silicone from cx was $30, t bolt clamps were like $26, ic was $100. im pretty good with the mounting part as ive done several in the past. i still think this is a damn good deal for a fmic. ill post some pics when i do the install which will be in about a week.

sweet deal man, pics when you're done please

Ok guys, I just want to let everyone know that the fmic kit will be here in 3 days from ebay and me and my friends will be putting the kit in this weekend coming up. I will post picks once everthing is done.(alright)

Blow off valve Flange pics for fmic

Sorry i couldn't take more pics, my camera battery went out. This is the flange that i will be mounting my bov to. I thought the kit would be here this week but do to the holiday i will have to wait to next week. But here are the pics.

bovpics001-1.jpg

bovpics002.jpg

Hope u guys like these i will try to take more once everything is done but the project has started, I will keep u guys posted.(thumb)

i had a friend buy a JDM sport universal FMIC kit on ebay for his MSP...those polished pipes looked great nuthing like the pics above

The reason the pipe in the pics looks different is because that pipe is not part of the kit that is coming from ebay, the ebay pipe brings a greddy type s/rs flange which will not fit with the turboxs bov i have, so instead of spending another 250-300 for another valve to fit that flange, I went and got the flange and a piece of 2.5 aluminum pipe that will fit with my valve. Once the whole kit gets here i will be cutting the piece of the pipe that has the greddy valve flange and replace it with the one in the pic. But that pipe has not been polished yet, once its polished it will look just like the one that comes with the kit. And yes i did try to find an adapter so i would not have to do this but no one makes the adapter of the stock flange for the ms3, I got lucky cause epic gave me one off the kits they had and I paid a total of 58.00.

Last edited:
i got my exhaust depot pipes the other day. i did the install, came out good. i just have these pics right now but im planning on taking better ones tomorrow if i have some free time. pipes came powbercoated black, they looked awesome.

Attachments

• fmic 1.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 258
  • fmic 2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 192
Good stuff, turbos3. Did you have to pay extra for the powder coating, or that's the way the sell it?

Ed fmic

ok so i did the ED FMIC pipe kit with cx racing IC, Couplings, and T boltclamps. I cut one piece off of the bumper for a correct fit (see pics) No big deal, doesnt serve a purpose. im very happy with the whole install and power gains.

Attachments

• fmic 002.jpg
    fmic 002.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 223
  • fmic 003.jpg
    fmic 003.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 187
  • fmic 004.jpg
    fmic 004.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 171
  • fmic 005.jpg
    fmic 005.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 198
  • fmic 006.jpg
    fmic 006.jpg
    900.3 KB · Views: 174
more pics from the install. you can see in the second to last pic what was needed to be cut off. let me know what yall think

Attachments

• fmic 007.jpg
    fmic 007.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 160
  • fmic 008.jpg
    fmic 008.jpg
    878.9 KB · Views: 154
  • fmic 009.jpg
    fmic 009.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 160
  • fmic 010.jpg
    fmic 010.jpg