Your MSP: Then .. and now!

when i bought her (installed the sportlines first day in my driveway, this is after install)
1050521iy7.jpg

new engine
img2069mt8.jpg

img2068df2.jpg

img2067je1.jpg

what she looked like 2 summers ago (never had her out last year at all)
most recent pics of it all together.. A LOT has changed since.. but its still all in pieces
img0577cw0.jpg

139415014752dc172d57opk6.jpg

img0573mw3.jpg

img86851la0bq2.jpg

last pics before the snow hit (although old engine IS out now)
img2073gw4.jpg

img2074dr5.jpg

interior shot (yellow paint and suede is replaced w/ black since the red seats went in)
img0001uy2.jpg

img0002iq4.jpg

Last edited:
scott that looks sick man! I like the custom wastegate setup. When is the motor going to be back in the car and running?

^^ thanks Sander.. couldnt be what it was without the help of you ;)

the block is built, turbo setup is finished.. just waiting on a couple little things (cams, 505 IM, powdercoated parts, DSS axles, PAR gearset) to tie it all together... then it will be ready to hit the dyno

and of course the spring time.. remember i live in the great north where it snows?

in the bellmouth for the turbo? screen as in filter?

i have made one out of a K&N panel from a different car.. its clamped inside the bellmouth

yellowmsp035 - dude ur motor is amazing. If ur motor had a vagina i would **** it.

subn.

When I first saw that comment, I was like "WTF kinda lewd comment is that??" Then I saw the engine. At that moment, I decided that I'd gladly take sloppy seconds...

Back