what clutters up your cupholder area?

this relies on honesty (for ones that might not want others to know their car is dirty). so what does everyone have in their cupholders/center console area RIGHT NOW?

cup.JPG

I really like that coin holder. What is the capacity? I just use my ashtray. I'll snap a pic when I get off work.

Usually receipts from dinner, shopping, gas. I always fold em up and stuff em in my cup holders til i have a dozen of them a squished in there.

Nothing...

I keep it pretty clean... But it usually holds my Iphone or my Ipod...

:p

One receipt, for my 22" monitor (haven't taken the time to scan and store it). Very rare for anything to be in there. The infrequent bottle (water, soda, etc.) goes in the door pockets.

damn...i was kinda hoping this thread would get more pictures, which is why i posted up in this section

I really like that coin holder. What is the capacity? I just use my ashtray. I'll snap a pic when I get off work.

you know for some reason i haven't even bothered counting, and i've had it for a while now. it holds nothing like my dad's charger (i swear there's at least $30 in quarters alone)

one concern with the cupholders i have is the foam padding that comes from the factory (at least it did with my 8.5). when i put a cup in there i always lay down 2 napkins first, cuz im affraid the condensation will mold up, or the slightest amount of soda will get on them rendering them sticky forever

damn...i was kinda hoping this thread would get more pictures, which is why i posted up in this section

you know for some reason i haven't even bothered counting, and i've had it for a while now. it holds nothing like my dad's charger (i swear there's at least $30 in quarters alone)

one concern with the cupholders i have is the foam padding that comes from the factory (at least it did with my 8.5). when i put a cup in there i always lay down 2 napkins first, cuz im affraid the condensation will mold up, or the slightest amount of soda will get on them rendering them sticky forever

Whatever they are made of is designed to become sticky when it gets wet. It will prevent a cup from moving around while you drive.

do you guys really keep change in your ashtray and cupholders? my car vibrates like ******* hell, i would go insane listening to that clatter!

i agree with natecaslin cuz my 92 Acura Integra had cup-holders in the glove box...i mean come on that is the most ridiculous spot. so i put my cups between my parking break and my seat... in my protege its usually cups lol and my iphone

I'll take a picture tomorrow to help the thread out but I have 5 of those jdm air spencer squash refills in one cup holder, a crap load of quarters in that side pocked next to the gear box and usually my ipod in my 2nd cup holder.

Back