What have you done to your P5 today?

That makes sense. I hate tricky roads like that. I'm a lot more paranoid now that I sit a little lower.

I actually check the underside of the car almost daily with a flashlight. (encourage

And some of you want me to lower my ride. (shady)

Got my Tribute nozzles and Mazda6 rear wiper.

Pics will follow once installed. (yes)

Oh, also picked up a little something for my wife at the dealership.
Now my p5 has a partner!(sssh)

08 Stormy Blue Mica Mazda5 Touring (Better pics to follow)(hump)

Attachments

• SBMZD5a.JPG
    SBMZD5a.JPG
    555.4 KB · Views: 141
  • SBMZD5b.JPG
    SBMZD5b.JPG
    437.3 KB · Views: 151
Installed the Mazda6 rear wiper. Here are some before and after pics.

Attachments

• P5B4wiper1.JPG
    P5B4wiper1.JPG
    386.2 KB · Views: 262
  • P5B4wiper2.JPG
    P5B4wiper2.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 255
  • P5newwiper1.JPG
    P5newwiper1.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 266
  • P5newwiper2.JPG
    P5newwiper2.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 258
I may as well axe mine for now...the motor burnt up on me in the winter.

i hit a rock on friday after my subs got jacked and now when im in 1st, 3rd, and 5th the shifter or heat shield SOMETHING rattles. awesome weekend so far
/sarcasm

i hit a rock on friday after my subs got jacked and now when im in 1st, 3rd, and 5th the shifter or heat shield SOMETHING rattles. awesome weekend so far
/sarcasm

Same here buddy. At 3000 RPM in 1st, 3rd and 5th my shifter vibrates. Piece of s***

/sarcasm

Same here buddy. At 3000 RPM in 1st, 3rd and 5th my shifter vibrates, and you can hear it. Piece of s***

Same here buddy. At 3000 RPM in 1st, 3rd and 5th my shifter vibrates, and you can hear it. Piece of s***

its the heat sheild, just jack up the car and get stick or something and bend it down, I tried spacing it from the body of the car with washers and that just didn't cut it so I just took the end of the jack and bent it down a little bit

well i also have the TWm short shifter and it IS spaced but i might have just bent it. no big deal just an annoyance until i fix it.

Back