What have you done to your P5 today?

I'm looking for good/cheap (yeah, i know, not really possible) 5x7s or 6x8's for my front doors. Anybody gots ideas or links pwease??

Alright, in all honosty, i know you get what you pay for, but $50 sounds about like what I can afford right now. After budgeting the Wagner and AWR inserts.

Added that last link to my watch list. As soon as I figure how much $$ is going into the Wagner, I'll be going for speakers. thanks Taylor

whew that was too damn close.

I'm on the phone talking to my mom who is about 5 minutes from home and all of a sudden she says oh damn its starting to rain bad. I say oh s*** and hang up and run to get the freshly painted valve cover and all the other stuff like gasket and everything inside. **** Ohio weather.

Damn man sorry to hear that. I had my head unit stolen earlier this year. Busted window and stolen head unit = not cool. So sorry to hear about your subs tho man.

That is from scraping...I was delivering pizzas on an unfamiliar road about two months ago, and it was very dark...as I went over a set of railroad tracks at about fifteen to twenty MPH, I slammed into the ground on the other side, cause it was a HUGE drop-off...I went back the next day and scraped going EXTREMELY slow...lets just say that I don't go that way anymore...I just figured you were asking about the bar though...

That makes sense. I hate tricky roads like that. I'm a lot more paranoid now that I sit a little lower.

I actually check the underside of the car almost daily with a flashlight. (encourage

Back