I like dat, I want dat.

somthing like this?
random%20pics%20057.jpg

I made a how to a few months ago (Not a good one) Anyway it costs like 10 dollars to do with s*** you can get from home depot. Plus you can take it off in 5 minutes and you would never know it was their! I will find it tomorrow.
Rob

If fit works out, I wud jsut ahve to find a tag. Ebay had some Jap tags, but they probly actually read F you or something. I prefer anything in black and white.

Out of all the ricers down here, no one has it to the side or in black and white. With the sprint springs, I think it would look pretty nice.

Last edited:
The thing is, i feel taht if its a Jap thing, then its gotta be a Jap. tag or at least all white and black.

I could probly get away with a personalized state tag I found.

I fabricated one today. I just have to drill the hole for the tag hole on the right side a bit over some. This si not the final tag im gonna go with tho. think im gonna get a state tag that says 99 pro. Take it as 99 problems or a 99 protege.

Attachments

• P_00003.JPG
    P_00003.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 696
  • P_00004.JPG
    P_00004.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
After alot of s***, i barely found a tag im confident with. here are some pix.

As you can see, the airbrushed one from the mall was a bit too girly n blingy, not "JDM" enough. I basiclly wanted it black and white, but i guess he though this was better.(notcool) i basicly taped off what was good, and went over it with some flat black i had in storage. It looks alot more acceptable. Kinda freaked it up up close.

If u can see, i also changed the background of my emblem on the grille around to make it easier on the eye.

Opinions welcomed, but i paid 30 for this one, and another 20 for the "99 PRO" one that i wasnt feeling. I may try antoher state designed one that says "MYMAZDA."

It would have been nice to just find a nice embossed Japanese charactered one. For now, i guess my egg bag is eased...(w8 doesnt that only apply to ladies??No homo)(dunno)

Attachments

• IMG00145.JPG
    IMG00145.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 657
  • img00146.JPG
    img00146.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG00149.JPG
    IMG00149.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG00150.JPG
    IMG00150.JPG