"Turbo" decal?

mixmasterlove said:
www.acuraparts247.com
It came out to like $17.00 with shipping

I just tried the website, went to the 2007 Acura RDX link on the leftside. Their website stated that "2007 Acura RDX Parts-Coming Soon!". Additionally, just keyed in part # 75725-STK-A01, which is the part number for the Turbo emblem. That part isn't carried.

So, if you have additional, better information, I'd surely appreciate it!

Thanks, Vince.

vbbuilt01 said:
I just tried the website, went to the 2007 Acura RDX link on the leftside. Their website stated that "2007 Acura RDX Parts-Coming Soon!". Additionally, just keyed in part # 75725-STK-A01, which is the part number for the Turbo emblem. That part isn't carried.

So, if you have additional, better information, I'd surely appreciate it!

Thanks, Vince.

If you have a local Acura dealer nearby, you can go directly to them.. its around $16-18 inclu tax.... they'll ask you to come back in 2-3 working days to pick up

papaalex said:
If you have a local Acura dealer nearby, you can go directly to them.. its around $16-18 inclu tax.... they'll ask you to come back in 2-3 working days to pick up

Are they going to to insist upon ownership verification of an RDX before they sell parts to you?

Vince.

vbbuilt01 said:
Are they going to to insist upon ownership verification of an RDX before they sell parts to you?

Vince.

No, i inquired from 2 different dealers (both have different prices so it does not actually have a standard price) & both didnt bother asking if i have an RDX...

Hahaha....I got it for free. I ordered from an Acura dealer and when I was about to pay, the parts guy asked how I liked my RDX...of course I lied and said it is awesome. He then give me an Acura RDX Accesories catalog with the TURBO badge inside and he said...you don't have to pay, have fun and congratulations to your RDX

Nice little white lie there Shaz!! Heck....if he wants to give it for free why not I suppose.

cocoagyrl77 said:
Yeah, I was trying to get one from someone that ordered several. I guess I will go ahead and try to get them to send me one. I am not sure they will send it to me overseas though.

I just ordered it and sent it to my sister-in-laws house in Texas.

I just got an email saying that the minimum purchase is $30. Does anyone want to get together and order again???

all this talk about putting on the turbo badge on the car........ has anyone tried debadging, i dont like the Mazda badge, i was wondering if its glued on or does it have the holes in the back into the car

Maguyver said:
all this talk about putting on the turbo badge on the car........ has anyone tried debadging, i dont like the Mazda badge, i was wondering if its glued on or does it have the holes in the back into the car
I'm sort of mixed on whether to bother putting one on. Just remember that you are advertising that you have a turbo. If you get pulled over and are borderline on getting a ticket, the officer may notice the emblem and lean towards giving you the ticket. On the other hand it is small and may not get noticed.

meanstreak said:
If you get pulled over and are borderline on getting a ticket, the officer may notice the emblem and lean towards giving you the ticket.

I don't mean to be rude, but that assumption is ridiculous.

Cops analize many variables to decide if someone deserves a ticket.
A turbo emblem is not one of them.

PuroMexicano said:
I don't mean to be rude, but that assumption is ridiculous.

Cops analize many variables to decide if someone deserves a ticket.
A turbo emblem is not one of them.

It's true... believe me I know this for a fact.

Last edited:
meanstreak said:
If you get pulled over and are borderline on getting a ticket, the officer may notice the emblem and lean towards giving you the ticket.

i have to say, it sounds dumb, but i dont doubt that at all. im a young driver in a black blacked-out cx-7, shark antenna, and the acura turbo badge. you can always get yourself out of 15 over, i got a ticket for 10 over. i dont think the TURBO badge on the back helped..

MNCX7 said:
i have to say, it sounds dumb, but i dont doubt that at all. im a young driver in a black blacked-out cx-7, shark antenna, and the acura turbo badge. you can always get yourself out of 15 over, i got a ticket for 10 over. i dont think the TURBO badge on the back helped..

It is dumb and not all members of law enforcement behave the same way, but you would be surprised at some of the lame things that persuade a cop to give you a ticket and some of the even lamer things people do to earn them..
(five-0)

My CX-7 Now Has the Turbo Badge

This thread got me interested in trying to locate a turbo badge. Finally found an Acura website in the Northern Virginia area that has 'em available. They don't ship to customers, but you can order online and go pick it up. Cost me about $19 with tax.

Vince.

Attachments

• DSC00375.JPG
    DSC00375.JPG
    838.9 KB · Views: 504
  • DSC00374.JPG
    DSC00374.JPG
    610.5 KB · Views: 608
vbbuilt01 said:
This thread got me interested in trying to locate a turbo badge. Finally found an Acura website in the Northern Virginia area that has 'em available. They don't ship to customers, but you can order online and go pick it up. Cost me about $19 with tax.

Vince.

Looks sweet vbbuilt!! Wow it looks really red in that photo and not so coppery. Love that color!! Centering it looks good! Cops will not hassle you.

we're going to be getting the authentic mazda 4WD badges from japan if anyone wants them as well... (see attachment)

Attachments

• cx74wd.JPG
    cx74wd.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 318
Back