My MS3 Replacement

TheDutchGun

:
2006 Ford Mustang GT
Here's some pics of what replaced the MS3 I had ordered.............

Picture 375.webp

Picture 376.webp

Picture 377.webp

Picture 378.webp

Attachments

• Picture 380.webp
    Picture 380.webp
    267.4 KB · Views: 180
Nice pics of the MSP I think there was a mustang in them thought.... haha. jk That's one fast car, most of us will disappointed about the MS3 but congradulations non the less, Bet that thing has power!

FlipandFunk said:
hows the gas prices there?? I had a rental v6 mustang in hawaii, that drank the black gold like there was a open bar.

Gas Prices are ridiculous, but my commute is short and I work with the owner of that MSP. So we split driving duties. It's not as bad on gas as everyone thinks. I wouldn't exactly say it's good on gas either. And yes, it's ridiculously fast. I already got into an argument with some dude who said his stock non-turbo '87 RX-7 could beat my Mustang. He was basing his argument on the fact that his car weighs at least 1000 pounds less. Even though he has less than half the horsepower. and don't even get me started on the difference in low end torque.

Nice mustang. I like the color combo. Though I think the mustang new styling is a little on the chunky side, I can't deny that it's a handsome car if done up right and there is no denying the power. I'm crazy about the GTO myself and would LOVE to get one. And as for the RX-7, take to to a drap strip and shut up once and for all, heck take him to the twistes and embarass him there too.

Great looking car!!!
That's even the color I would buy that car in. :)

I gave props to the stang man! I can't hate on it, but once again the achilles heel of the american car: That interior looks like CRAP! Heck my P5 interior looks like it has higher quality materials. Is there some kind of upscale interior package? Still, Interior does not matter much as you hear the roar of that Ford V8!

Donas64 said:
I gave props to the stang man! I can't hate on it, but once again the achilles heel of the american car: That interior looks like CRAP! Heck my P5 interior looks like it has higher quality materials. Is there some kind of upscale interior package? Still, Interior does not matter much as you hear the roar of that Ford V8!

While I think the Mazda 3 interior is light years ahead of the mustang's, I can say that it definitely looks way better in person. It's not as bad as the picture suggests. And yeah, V8's tend to make you forget about that stuff.

Nice ride! I love the new Mustangs but they are just not practical if you have kids.

RHAGEL said:
Nice ride! I love the new Mustangs but they are just not practical if you have kids.

well I'm 23, no kids in the near future for me. I would agree that they aren't practical for that purpose.

Back