NSN Motorsports Gauge Panels

Hey turf...........scratch the fcd for me.........I am buying the unichip today. However I still want the guage panel and such. Give me a call later today if you can. Sorry just got such a good deal on the unichip and s***.

Chris

-Turf Barn-
Can you make either of those gauge dins I sent you? Well if not I need a two hole gauge din the first hole closest to the driver 2 1/16 and the second one 2 inchs

NeverSober said:
Hey turf...........scratch the fcd for me.........I am buying the unichip today. However I still want the guage panel and such. Give me a call later today if you can. Sorry just got such a good deal on the unichip and s***.

Chris

That's no problem! I've been swamped and haven't gotten to your FCD... taxes are a b****!!!

I'll try to get a hold of you today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Steve

mspeed555 said:
-Turf Barn-
Can you make either of those gauge dins I sent you? Well if not I need a two hole gauge din the first hole closest to the driver 2 1/16 and the second one 2 inchs

Getting the text to look right is bordering up on impossible.. and it'd have to be rather small to allow for the gauge holes... so I'm leaning toward a negative/not possible on the two gauge hole with text.. I don't remember another DIN though... so fill me in if I'm missing something.

I can do the two different sized holes that you are asking without a problem.

Let me know which route you want and I'll try to get that moving.. I'm also hoping to revise those TT designs for those interested and I'll get those popped out this week hopefully.

thanks!

Steve

errr scratch that again turf.....still need the fcd lol! hahah give me a ring sometime later todaty or tomorrow if youg et a chance..........my comp at home is ****** and I am ordering my parts for my new one tonight and s***.

Chris

TurfBurn said:
Here are the pics from the webpage as well to give you an idea.

Thanks!

Steve

May be a dumb question, but in the very first pic that you provided, is the stereo surround done in stainless steel, or is it just painted???

If you are making one (OR CAN MAKE ONE) I want it bad!

NeverSober said:
errr scratch that again turf.....still need the fcd lol! hahah give me a ring sometime later todaty or tomorrow if youg et a chance..........my comp at home is ****** and I am ordering my parts for my new one tonight and s***.

Chris

I'll try to get a hold of you.. pm me that phone number again... I"m crazy busy but I'll do what I can to make time to go over everything with you today.

illwill84 said:
May be a dumb question, but in the very first pic that you provided, is the stereo surround done in stainless steel, or is it just painted???

If you are making one (OR CAN MAKE ONE) I want it bad!

Not sure which surround you are referring too... the overall dash area mazda surround? or the actual bezel that goes around the radio face itself? Both of those are just the stock mazda painted color basically (although the radio is aftermarket... it was in there when I bought the car from Terry). As far as doing those areas... no, I can't do those in stainless unfortunately as that requires tooling that would run me about 100k :)

Later!

Steve

Alrighty... some bumpage...

But also wanted you all to know that we have several sets of custom panels coming back hopefully tomorrow and or Monday. Because the cost is the same (I realize it is weird) for me to do 1 panel as it is to do basically 3 panels I will have a few extras of each of the new designs. And those will be for sale for the same price as the people that ordered the custom design (66 bucks shipped basically). But, we can also run more custom panels if you have an idea you want done.

We are still NOT doing Mazda logos or text as we are in the process of getting those permissions, but it is a LONG process and very expensive for us.

Thanks!

Steve
NSN Motorsports, LLC

Here you guys go... a few pictures of some of the configurations we have!

Thanks

Steve

EDIT: the weird marks you seen in the twin Greddy slot image is residue from the laser film. It comes right off with some cleaner (carb cleaner works great for cleaning stainless).

Attachments

• 352-5.jpg
    352-5.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 352-4.jpg
    352-4.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 522TT-1.jpg
    522TT-1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 52tt-2.jpg
    52tt-2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 108
any chance of a single din fitting 60mm gauges? I have the Defi Link Meter BF...

glyph said:
any chance of a single din fitting 60mm gauges? I have the Defi Link Meter BF...

I believe it can be done... but it's modestly tight... If you can measure your bezel diameter so I can estimate from there that would be best... I have solid models I've made up that represent the overallopening rather accurately, so I can compare on that.

Thanks!

Steev

i guess that's why nobody makes em. Is it the bezel that's the problem or the gauge (60mm) itself?

glyph said:
i guess that's why nobody makes em. Is it the bezel that's the problem or the gauge (60mm) itself?

The 60mm of the gauge is cutting it relatively close with the radio support bracket, but it is the 66mm overall that does the gauge in... if you haver a narrower radio surround it may work out, or if you wedge it in there good... I'll take some more measurements and see if I can find any more space in the models and on the car... but it's a close one!

Later,

Steve

I'd be more than happy to test one! My radio is a little smaller, actually, so it could fit.

TurfBurn said:
The 60mm of the gauge is cutting it relatively close with the radio support bracket, but it is the 66mm overall that does the gauge in... if you haver a narrower radio surround it may work out, or if you wedge it in there good... I'll take some more measurements and see if I can find any more space in the models and on the car... but it's a close one!

Later,

Steve
any left?

Back